6

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

after a long day passed at school, without jungwon bothering me cause he had to help out others. I can finally say I had a peaceful day. Currently, with the sun going down and night coming, I got ready to read my book. I was almost done with it, and jungwon was right, it was like the classics.

I jumped into my bed and opened my book, reading it while laying down. "he slammed her lips down against hers passionately, then stridently trailed down to her neck." the whispers of someone reading the lines of the book startled me.

"you're quite the romantic aren't you?" his lips near my jaw, my eyes trail to window that was open. "Can vampires fly?"

"if they couldn't, do you think I would get up from that high window? And it's not flying it's more like, floating on air." he shrugged, laying next to me.

"I was reading." I stared at him in annoyance, jungwon got ahold of my book. "then I'll read to you." his lips curved up.

as he continued reading his eyes widened, "those actions weren't in the book before, they changed it." he grinned, my cheeks grew red.

"okay stop don't read any further!" I was getting embarrassed, I mean the book and the scenes were a lot. And he said it changed a lot, so I did not expect so much intimacy in it.

"now leave."

"but I don't want to." he got into my blankets, turning to the side. "I'm sleeping on the floor then." I folded my arms.

"do as you wish, I won't be the one shivering at night." he shrugged. I snatched the blanket from him but he had a strong hold on it and I couldn't fight him for it.

I fiercely gazed over at him, "do as you wish." and with that I took my pillow and a tiny blanket from my closet and settled in the floor.

—— TIME SKIP / JUNGWON

she's been asleep for a while now, and I couldn't even sleep. Not being able to sleep pissed me off, turning side to side. and still wasn't able to sleep.

don't know why I decided to sleep in her room, she comforts me sometimes. She's not like Minju who always asks me how she looks, or if I want to hang out when she barely knows me.

she always keep distance with everyone, she doesn't have friends but she spends her time on books to keep herself distracted. She's pretty and attracts attention but she never goes for it, she's what they call a beauty hidden in the shadows.

I hear whimpering, I get up to see her blanket far away from her. Her arms wrapped around herself to keep warmth, I should've just slept on the floor. I'm a vampire, I don't need warmth. Now I just felt bad.

I carry her up, she sleeps peacefully in my arms. I look down at her, gulping.

I place her on her bed, and just as I was about to go to sleep on the floor, she pulls me next to her.

With her legs over my abdomen, and her head on my chest. My heart was pounding, and it wasn't supposed to, my hearts dead.

what was she doing to me?

——