11

—— HOME

—— HOME

jungwon served two days of detention and now the weekend has arrived, I entered the house to be greeted with quarreling. Jisung and Areum's voice, "why are you even in my house?!" she shouts, "who would want to leave the house knowing you're here." he grins.

jungwon and him really are brothers and you can tell that very clearly.

areum picks up a pillow from the couch and hurls it at him, "get out!"

"woah I leave you two alone for a week and this is what I come to see? can you stop arguing and just make out already." I pout, in a sarcastic way of course.

"you know ri, I'd love to but I don't think the feisty one here would want to." he uses his speed to get behind areum, looking down on her.

mom walks in to see what all the commotion was about, "what's going on in here I've been hearing shouting and yelling from upstairs."

"oh my god, mom! Tell Jisung to get out of our house I mean his house is literally next door, why is he always here! He won't stop flirting!"

jisung just smirks while my mom smacks Areum, "what's your problem? He can come if he wants to, if he wants to stay, he can stay as long as he wants."

"oh you two are back finally, jungwon I don't think you're parents set your room up yet. Neither have they for jisung, you guys could stay more nights if you need. Jisung why don't you sleep here? I mean there's no need to sleep on the couch." mom questions the eldest one.

"I don't think someone would like that." he shifts his eyes to Areum. "Don't mind her, she's always been a bit more stubborn, but she likes you!"

"mom, what are you talking about." she facepalms, and her mom shakes her head. "Not in a romantic way reum, in a platonic way."

——-

night came and three of us were in the room, I don't get why areum doesn't sleep in her room when I come but I never had complaints I like it when I spent the night with her, I'm just curious.

jisung came through the door, his face all dusted up and beat up. "did you go make out again?"

"what? you think girls who make out with me would go beating the shit out of me afterwards?"that's kind of dumb of you Areum." he spits back with an attitude.

"ANYWAYS..." jungwon changes the topic, "I think we should just sleep, I mean Aeri and I had a tiring day and we just came back? Please no fighting, for one day?"

"yea." I nod my head in agreement, jungwon lays next to me and waits for the lights to close but Jisung just stands there with the usual grin on his face.

"cut it out, or else." areum gives him a look, the man switches off the lights and lays down next to her. In annoyance areum turns around so that she doesn't have to see his face.

time passes by and Aeri, Areum and Jisung are all asleep it's just jungwon who's awake and thirsty for blood. With Aeri's sweet scent distracting him, he was afraid he would lose control and hurt her.

so he gets up and leaves the room as fast as he can.

——

real enemies to lovers who?