16

——

——

I know I usually act tough, but being a little childish tonight won't hurt. As he laid on my bed comfortably, I grinned for what I was about to do.

I stepped back a bit so give myself space, and next thing you know I was running towards him. I jumped and landed right on him, causing to emit the loudest scream.

to not grab the attention of others, I sat up with my knee nearly digging into his abdomen and my hand over his mouth, muffling the screams. "I thought vampires can't feel pain." I questioned.

he yanks my hand off his mouth, his hair is all messed up and covering his eyes but he still takes his time to wrap my arms around my waist while my knee is still pushing into his stomach.

"watch your hands." I glare.

"my bad." he smirks a bit.

"Oh, and I didn't feel pain, you just scared me shit. Who wouldn't scream if someone just randomly lands on them like that?"

"I wouldn't scream, but would I feel the pain of your heavy ass on top of me? Fuck yeah."

the door opens, sunghoon appears and he leans against the doors. "what a sight to see." His head is put against the door and his arms folded.

I finally take my knee off of jungwon and get off of him, "before you ask, I'm not done with what I have to do so therefore you still have to stay with jungwon."

I groan and lay next to jungwon on my bed, "but I wanted to pay a little visit before I left because I was bored." he adds on.

"I'll see you too tomorrow, meet me in the library!" he waves, closing the door.

——

the light switch was off, I was next to jungwon and I hear him turn to face me. "what happened to the whole friend group we had before I was gone for a while." he brings up randomly and I feel my heart sink.

"I don't want to talk about them." I whisper, tired to even respond.

"why? I know the groups broken up but don't you talk to them anymore? I kind of miss them."

"you might miss them? But I don't, and I never will." I reply harshly.

"what happened ri." his tone grew worried, I shook my head and turned around but he slowly turned me back again. "ri."

"I thought they were our friends Jungwon but ever since you left, they were all so mean. They'd tell me how if I was getting thinner or if I was gaining wait, they'd tell me if I was pretty or not every day, and they would constantly just talk about you and I realize they didn't want to be my friend. They just wanted your attention. I got treated like shit ever since you left." I sat up, rubbing my head from even having to think about it.

"why didn't you ever tell me that all they wanted was my attention, why didn't you tell me they were making you feel bad too?" his tone grew soft.

"cause I don't want people to worry about my problems jungwon, and it's fine. I got it over with anyways."

just as I was about to lay back down, his hand tugged on my shoulder. My back hit his chest, and his arms embraced me.

now I lay comfortably, while being in his embrace and I don't utter a word, maybe I was a bit in shock because I liked the feeling, I liked the comfort.

——

liked the comfort of being in his arms 😍

9K — since we are this close I thought I should just update even though I barely have any ideas on chapters. Thank you all for your patience, ily all.