7

—— MORNING

—— MORNING

she pulled the blanket over the both of us, my eyes fluttered awake from her unconscious actions. I felt her head adjusting to my chest more, it's been like that all night and I slept good, for the first in a while.

groans emit from her mouth, and then her eyes are shut open. "school." she whines but then looks up and finds me staring down at her. "chill we're two hours away from classes starting."

she gasps, with her mouth closed so it's more like a muffled gasp, then gets up. "why am I here?! I was on the floor."

"firstly you were shivering and I wasn't just going to watch you catch a cold, and secondly I saw you smiling in your sleep while you were on my chest so it's safe to say I know you slept well." he banters along with a grin.

"get out of my bed Yang." I warn, his hands are up in surrender and he moves away from my bed. "you've always been a feisty one Seo." his tongue glided underneath his fangs. his fangs?

"why are you're fangs out?"

"because I'm hungry, I didn't drink blood since I went home a few days ago. Since that night you caught me tranced, I haven't drank blood." his hands gliding down his hair, afterwards he slides his shirt off his body and smiled.

failing to focus I just keep staring, I don't know why I didn't look away. I was just shocked as to how he could shamelessly do stuff like that.

"drooling over me already? be careful, a fly might get in." he lifts up my chin to close my mouth because my jaw was dropped from shock.

"get over yourself, not every girl is head over heels for you. Just know that."

he walks over closer to me, towering over me. "I find that hard to believe considering the other night where you didn't stop me from kissing you."

jerk.

I get up, our faces only inches away. He looked down at me, our bodies so close that if we were to move even an inch, it would touch.

"you sure you aren't the one head over heels for me? considering YOU were the first one who kissed me." my grin so little, but my eyes so sharp.

"maybe I am, but I don't think there is a single guy who isn't head over heels for you, right princess?" his hand cupping my jaw, attempting to tease me.

"don't call me that jungwon." I yank his hand away from me, exiting my dorm room. In my pajamas? Yes. Because I don't care what people thought about my morning view.

give me a break from him.

——