20

——

——

the reoccurring flash of light came back to me, but I haven't waken up. I was still dead, the memories all came in a second.

the sharpest pain in my chest struck, and I sat up panting. Cold hands rushed to my face, "ri." he calls softly.

"how do you feel?"

i slowly pick myself up from the bed, but I land to the floor immediately. Unable to walk. Jungwon gets me off the ground leisurely and helps me walk, "take me to the mirror jungwon." i groggily demand.

and that's where he stops, right in front of the mirror. I didn't look the same, my complexion surprised me the most. All the color in my skin was drained out, i was paler than a ghost, possibly paler than sunghoon.

my eyes gleamed red, but a while ago they were a beautiful brown. I turn to face Jungwon, "how long has it been??"

"you've been out, 5 days. It's been 5 days, it was surprisingly long...most humans that turn take 3 so I was really worried."

"Why'd you let me turn you, didn't you want to live your life to the fullest until you turned?"

"why grow old and live life to the fullest with you? People will think that you're dating a old woman."

"we're dating? You just said we're dating." he smirked, in a teasing manner.

"no, I didn't mean it like that I just...ugh nevermind." i fluster up, rubbing onto my aching forehead.

"does anybody know?" my eyes trail up to his and he slowly shakes it. "nobody besides sunghoon, the man thought you were dead because you didn't attend class for days."

"can somebody open up! I've been listening for ages." sunghoon bangs on the door, "you didn't even tell us you were here." jungwon scoffs.

"That's what eavesdropping is for." sunghoon shrugs, stepping inside my dorm room. "god you're as pale as snow." sunghoon's gazed over at me incredulously.

"you're one to talk, you're whiter than the fucking color white." I folded my arms, putting up an attitude.

he stares in disbelief, "I can't believe you just said that!"

"you want me to repeat it, my dear friend?" I tilt my head, eyes fluttering along with a sarcastic smile. 

"god, and I thought you were going to be all dizzy when you've awaken but you're clearly strong enough to diss me. Did you have any sort of blood yet?"

"I just woke up I didn't get the chance to, to be honest I really don't want to even go out to drink blood for myself. It doesn't feel right."

"there's many things you say that doesn't feel right, for example how you said you enjoyed the kiss with jungwon that night he was under the blood moon, but you turned for him cause obviously you love him. " sunghoon smirked, and at this moment i was internally ready to attack him.

"asshole! how could you tell him that!" i sneered, my cheeks heated up from humiliation. The male coated a smug look on his face, "all in good fun, right jungwon?" his grin got even wider.

jungwon grinned as well, following along. "right."

"I so take back the decision of turning." i sigh with disappointment.

—-