10

——-

——-

"with good hearing, I heard the screams of this kitten and the curiosity wouldn't leave so I followed after the sound and see that it was in the sewer, I didn't want it to drown and so I saved them and tried feeding then food but they're too scared."

"come on jungwon, let's go back." I drag him but he stops me. "You think those guards are going to let us go back in after what we did, we'll get in trouble."

"so then what do we do" I question the older one and he grins. "I don't think you'll like this one Ri." and resulted me into feeling bewildered.

and it wasn't until I felt his hand under my thighs and my weight be lifted from me, "jungwon...I hope you're not serious."

he started to float, and the higher he got...the tighter my grasp got on his arm. "oh my god." I panic as he rushed up and were almost thousands of feet of the sky.

he opens my dorm room window and got inside, the kitten jumps out from his leather jacket and meows. "what am I going to feed him now?" jungwon sighs.

"is there milk in your fridge??" he questions, i nod and take out a bowl from the cupboard and fill milk in it. Jungwon places the kitten on the floor and it comes crawling to the floor of milk.

I sit on the floor and brush my hand against its little head and smile, the little one drank a lot and when he finished...he approached me and sat into my lap.

curled up, he falls asleep. "jungwon, it's sleeping." I whisper. "hold on." once again he picks me up and he slowly moves us to the bed.

"you going home this week??" he asks, laying down on the bed and I nod. "I mean I go home every week, what makes this week any different?"

"can I tag along?"

"as long as you aren't disturbing me in my room while I'm reading, sure." I give him a sardonic smile, the male rolls his eyes. "You read all day long, for hours. Give it a break Ri." he pouts.

"why, is seems that you clearly want quality time with me." I lift a brow.

"who wouldn't want quality time with you?" he grins, attempting to tease me once again. "if I'll be honest, I'd definitely not want to spend quality time with you." I spat back.

"ouch, my heart hurts." He feigns, putting his hand over his chest.

"Well it's not supposed to, it's practically dead." I derisively state. "you're so cute to argue with but I'm seriously tired right now." he yawns, putting my blanket over himself and I already knew there would be nothing stopping him from sleeping in my dorm room so I let him.

——- MORNING

just as jungwon and I were about to head into our first class we got stopped by our assistant principal, "Yang Jungwon why did you leave the premises, as for you too. Both of you in my office."

we both sighed and followed her to the office, as we take a seat she proceeds to scold us. "I honestly didn't expect you to bend the rules Aeri, you're not usually like this?"

"I went outside for him, I went after him. Sunghoon came into my room and informed me that jungwon wasn't at school and that people said they saw him go outside and so I went to go look for him." I tell her the honest truth.

she nods and turns to jungwon, "and what do you have to say for yourself?"

jungwon couldn't say that he went to save the kitten or else they would ask how he heard from that far, with his super hearing he was able to, a human wouldn't. So he lied.

jungwon grabs the pen from her desk and spins it around his fingers, grinning. "what can I say? Time goes by and you're getting older, might as well live life."

"detention, 2 days."

——