17

——

——

after that talk with Jungwon last night and falling asleep in his embrace I've been experiencing a unusual, stomach churning feeling.

I head to the cafeteria because I wanted breakfast from there and not cook at home, just as I open the door Jungwon was waiting outside and it felt like there were a thousand pins jamming into my head, squeezing it tight. My heart started to pace.

my face flushed crimson, was I just feeling sick at this point? I hold onto my head, confusion all around me. What's going on with me? Jungwon's face went from a smile to a concerned frown real quick, and he placed his arms on my shoulder and tried to look at me.

"Aeri? Ri? Aeri what's wrong?" he shakes me slightly but I shake my head. "Nothing I've just been feeling weird." I respond groggily.

he checks my temperature, his hand resting on my forehead for a few seconds. "Your temperature is fine, maybe you're just tired or stressed from school. Let's go eat." His arm connects with mine for extra support.

—— CAFETERIA

jungwon and I settled down at the table with Sunghoon, Sunghoon notices the weird aura surrounding him. His eyes shift to me, "help me, last night I was talking to Jungwon about something important and I fell asleep in his arms and now I'm feeling all nauseous and as if I'm going to faint." I tell sunghoon through my mind.

"answer this, did it happen when you saw him or did it happen before?" he tilts his head, staring at me but still communicating through mind because jungwon was present.

"it happened when I woke up, but he wasn't there in my bed anymore and when I opened the door to come here he was waiting outside and that's when it happened. It was like a thousand needles jamming into my head and like my heart was about to pop out of my chest. It's so weird, I've literally never felt this in my life ever."

"gosh, why am I always surrounded by stupid people?"

"what?"

"looks like you've got your first crush Ri." The biggest smirk appears on sunghoon's face, and I start to blush, is this my 13th reason...? I hope so.

sunghoon starts to laugh, i keep forgetting he can read my mind. Jungwon stares at sunghoon incredulously, "what's going on?"

"nothing, I was just thinking about something." Sunghoon shakes his head.

THROUGH MIND —-

"how do I get over a crush? SUNGHOON. HOW DO I GET OVER A CRUSH, OR ATTRACTION."

"you can't force your feelings away, and you probably liked him earlier but you're just realizing now I mean he's literally the only male other than me and jisung that you talk to."

did I? did I like him before too and not notice? NO that's not possible, I hated him.

"You're in denial, ever heard of enemies to lovers. You may have hated him, but you may have loved him at the same time."

"god just stop, so what do I do then?"

"confess, if you're truly a brave person like you claim you are...get it the fuck over with."

i look down, thinking about it while Sunghoon hides the biggest grin because this was how he'd lead them to each other.

CUPID : POINT 1

—-