3

——

——

the school gave us some days off since not everyone was able to get their stuff into the dorms. I was so happy to come back home knowing that I wouldn't be bothered all the time, and that I wouldn't be inattentive while reading books.

I get off the bus, my house was just around the block. Autumn has came and there was nothing more enjoyable than seeing the colors of the leaves change, into a beautiful orange and cinnamon tint.

ambling across the pavement, and brushing the leaves on the trail with my foot made me smile. by the time I knew it, I was home. Standing in front of my house.

I went to knock on the door, patiently waiting for it to open. Footsteps were coming closer, a rattle on the door was heard, the door opened by mom and I hugged her tight. "I'm so happy to be home, where's Areum?"

"she's inside, come in. You're father and everyone has been waiting for you." she smiles, kissing my cheeks. As I enter the home I set my backpack on the living room, only to see a figure in the corner of my eyes.

4 figures, my eyes went wide but I didn't show them the shock on my face. Why are they here, no why is he here!

I bow to show my respect for their parents, and greet them. Jisung and jungwon grin, "haven't seen you in months little ri." jisung ruffles my hair.

"why are you here ji." I whisper but was interrupted by my father. "I don't think jungwon told you did he? That his parents decided to move next to us since we're now here and not far away. It was a good decision, plus they will be spending the night so that tomorrow, they can unpack with ease." he patted jisung's shoulder.

it can NOT get any worse, please lord please not on my weekend please.

"oh and you, areum and the boys will have to share the room since the other two bedrooms will be taken up by us, it's only for one night. You can bare it." My father caressed my hair, his lips curved softly. I didn't want to say anything so I just slowly nodded my head in acceptance.

—— NIGHT

I get into my room, sitting on the little space made near the window. With a book in my hand to distract my self from those two, but it wouldn't be easy cause they both were in my room. My sister came in, and rolled her eyes once she saw jisung.

"cat got your tongue reum?" jisung teases, "oh for the lords sake jisung, leave me alone and go find another girl to tease. I bet it leaves your panties in a twist anyways." she stares him from bottom to top.

"it does get my panties twisted." he adds with a sardonic smile.

"then get out of our room and go fuck one, one less the better." she turns back, her gaze strong and challenging.

"watch it,  I'd drain you quicker than you think." he warns, her scent was tempting but he's never gotten a taste of her blood, something he'd been craving for but resists because he has boundaries.

it's nearly midnight and the two brother still had their leather jackets on, it was obsession really. I don't think I've ever seen Jisung in school without a black attire, ever.

"do you not get tired of those leather jackets?" my gaze shifts to the two sitting around together in a corner, on their phones. "when you get used to having a letter jacket on you all the time, it feels like it's not there. So honestly, we don't."

"interesting." I mumble, setting my little mattress on the bed to sleep. "if you're not going to sleep, just do us a favor and turn off the lights. Then you can go about and do whatever." areum spat.

Jisung smirked, his fingers brushing over the light switch, turning it off.

——