14

——

——

"YANG JUNGWON." the shrieks of the vice principal echo through the school halls. My eyes shift over to the male, he seemed to be amused.

"to put a fart cushion under my chair while I was in a meeting, IS THAT FUNNY TO YOU? IS THAT WHERE YOUR MATURITY LEVEL IS AT?"

"if it wasn't funny, why would I want to do it in the first place." he shrugged.

"I didn't expect this behavior from the third Yang, you kids are just like your father when he attended this school. And for once I thought we would get a break!"

"hey, our father didn't say that he'd send over better more obedient versions of himself." his lips curved up to a smirk.

"don't even think about sending your children." she sighed, jungwon looked over to me. "I'm pretty sure my children wouldn't have my personality traits, but their mothers. Right Aeri?" he winked.

as the class ooed and giggled, I rolled my eyes. "so irritating." I muttered under my breath.

as the 8th period bell rang, I finally got out of my seat and rushed into my dorm but he was there first because of his ability of speed. Fucking vampires.

"no way I'm letting you inside my room, you spent the whole week at my house!" I block the door, my hand rested on the door handle.

again he uses his speed and carries me, other people who are trying to get into their dorms look over, some laugh and some are just clueless. Jungwon opens the door and stridently places me back on my feet.

"why won't you go back to your own room, Sunghoon is literally next door." I sigh, he turns to face me. "he's never around, plus I like being in your room." he added on.

"well you can't be in here everyday! there's something caused privacy." I crossed my arms, leaning against my wall.

"and who's going to stop me from coming into your room everyday?" he speeds over to me, flicking my forehead out of the blue.

"can I spend the night?" he begs, "are you insane? Is sleeping at my house over the weekend not enough? Sleep with Sunghoon!"

"but it's annoying! He's always reading my mind." his face flushes red.

"that's enough, I'm calling hoon."

CALL —-

sunghoon? can you please come to my dorm, Jungwon's driving me insane. Please.

On my way asap, ri.

—-

within a second he's already inside the dorm, "sunghoon, let Jungwon spend the night in your dorm for the week please!!"

"why do you even want to spend the night in her room?" the male raises his brow at jungwon, jungwon averts his gaze and since Sunghoon could read his mind and knew EXACTLY what he was thinking.

he looked back at me then at jungwon and smirked, "oh you better be glad you can't read Jungwon's mind." sunghoon muttered under his breath but I couldn't hear him so I was confused.

Jungwon who has super hearing heard him clearly as he muttered under his breath, now he was irritated.

he pulled Sunghoon and walked out of the room, I was finally left alone. I was mentally thanking Sunghoon as I jumped on my bed with a smile and had my book wide open to read.

—-

heyyyy