21

——

——

i had blood, it wasn't the greatest feeling but i put this on my self. The unsettling feeling of energy has been lingering around me just waiting to be used, I was unaware of what it was but now I did.

the powers that jungwon has since i was transformed through his mark, how do I figure out to float, or to run in incredibly fast speed or move things using only my hand, how do I let my fangs out, how do I hunt? There was just so much to find out.

jungwon entered the dorm room, pressing his lips to mine stridently. "hey." i called him along with wide eyes.

"what? I thought you liked it." a smug look written over his face, this was about what Sunghoon said.

"sometimes I just want to kill sunghoon, what a shame that he's not human." i speak in a saddened tone.

his arms snaked around my waist, and his chin was placed on the crook of my shoulder. "I can't even process that you're not human anymore, but that's not what truly shocked me. It's that you turned for me."

"did it surprise you that much that I'd let you? Or did it surprise you that much that I liked you despite the fact that your presence always irritated me?" my gaze soft on him as I turn around.

"both." his thumb glided over my cheeks, caressing it leisurely and I take ahold of the chance to wrap my arms around his neck.

his eyes pierced into mine, but not in a way in which he was aggravated but in a way in which you could tell from looking into his eyes, that he was so in love.

truly it just made me want to give him all of the love he desired of. "ri, i already know your answer but i still felt like asking you either way...cause it's romantic..."

"Will you be mine, and I mean forever because you know...we're immortal." his lips curved up into a faint smirk.

"won, you already know the answer to that you gorgeous blood sucker." i giggled, my arms still wrapped around his. I leaned in and collided my lips with his passionately.

If sunghoon were to witness this, he'd banter non stop for a whole week. The poor lonely vampire probably got so bored that he did Cupid a favor and stole his job.

but turns out he was peeking from the window grinning, "knew those two would come around." he whispers to himself.

and for some reason I could hear him, I heard him whispering because of the hearing senses that came along with this death. "come on in."

"jeez you suddenly turn into a vampire and you can hear the whole world, no fun." he scoffed as he enters into my room.

"so that means you won't yell at jungwon anymore?" sunghoon questions and jungwon stares like a fool, waiting for my response.

I grinned, "hey I may have kissed the guy and turned into a vampire just for him but I can't let go of not bullying him, it's toooooo good to let go of." i shake my head, to tell them my answer is 100% no.

both the guys just chuckle,

"still the same."

—-