5

——

——

"shut up. Talk about steamy." Areum looks down at her phone which seems to be the video surveillance from last night after jungwon told them that he doesn't remember what happened to him in the kitchen last night.

Jungwon's cheeks crimson after seeing what he had done to me while being compelled by the blood moon.

fortunately Jisung wasn't there to see this and tease, Areum on the other hand looked back at Jungwon with a crestfallen look. "looks like you really enjoyed the moment."

"say that again and I'll tell Jisung you want to be in his pants." his eyes fumed of annoyance, warning Areum.

"you know that's not true. I hate him." she snarled, her eyes turned into daggers. Her tone, harsh. Before any further arguments would go on, my mother stepped foot into the room. "Kids, you all should help out with the moving it's a handful. And it will be less time consuming, there's some boxes near the door, just carry that into the house."

with that she left, I carried a box and jungwon carried two. "I was under compulsion of the blood moon, okay. I had no control over my actions, I'm sorry." he apologizes, but really I wasn't upset over it.

"it's fine, I didn't feel bothered over it. I knew it was because you weren't yourself because of the moon, so stop worrying about it."  I clear it up, so that he can just stop talking about it. Every time he does, my stomach churns and it's so annoying.

Areum who was backing up bumped into a stiff figure, the figure held her waist so that she wouldn't lose balance. "woah hold your fall there baby." he licks his lips, areum looking back at him clenched her jaw.

"don't call me that." she gritted her teeth, yanking his hands off of her which only caused him to grin.

—— AFTER HELPING

I lit some candles up in my room, as a bibliophile the urge to read books but smelling the sweet aroma of candles at the same time is heaven.

I sat down into the space next to the window, the best decision I made was so put a light see through curtain that was white. So I could pull it and cover myself while reading so I could have more focus.

I opened the pages to chapter 10, I fancied romance. I loved almost all the tropes of it, because it really shows how you fall in love while it's unexpected.

as I skimmed through the words of the book, I had 15 good minutes of reading until someone barged in. "we're leaving back home tommorow in the evening so have your stuff packed." Jungwon's voice evident through the light fabric.

"Areum left the house and I have no clue of where Jisung is."

"Areum went to stay over at a friends house and you know your brother, he won't come home some days, and sometimes he will." I shrugged.

"but we still have to share a room, regardless of those two leaving. Quite unfair." I bring up, my lips curved down.

"still haven't finished the book?" he lays down on my bed, "I would've if you hadn't interrupted me a thousand times a day." I snap back at the older male, and he just chuckles. "oh really?"

"Really." I look back at him, kind of pissed off. "It's been 3 years since I've seen you and you still can't learn to back off."

"who would want to back off a beauty like you?" he says in a trifling manner. I feel my cheeks burning up at the instant, I lose the courage to say anything else.

I sigh at him, and just go back to reading my book.

——