1

—— ENCOUNTER

—— ENCOUNTER.

in scylla academy there was only one person who caused major trouble, no other than yang jisung. He could easily make you cry in a snap, and now he's graduating.

everyone is relieved that he will be out of school, though he wasn't as bad as people made it seem. He was at school not to just learn, but to mess around and play games, his time is over now.

or is it?

——

yang jungwon younger brother of yang jisung enters the school, students are astounded. "Yang jisung just graduated and now his brother is in? This is going to be a disaster!" one complained in a whisper but with Jungwon's ability to hear everything clearly, he was able to hear her.

A light grin tugged upon his lips and he roamed the hallway and whispers dispersed everywhere. Why was he transferred to this school is he was doing fine at the other school? people wonder.

jungwon sat in the principal's office, assistant principal approaches him and takes a seat on her desk. "why was it that your parents transferred you to this boarding school?"

"better grades." he responded simply, but as a vampire he doesn't understand why he needs good grades if he's going to live forever, it clearly made no sense to him. But to his parents, all vampires need knowledge no matter how long they live, the more you know, the better.

"take the rule book, try your best and make sure not to break any of them hmm? your brother jisung was a handful and I hope we don't have to handle a younger version of him."

"take your keys to your dorm room." she placed the keys into his hand, jungwon nodded and looked for room 203. His eyes scanning side to side, floor to floor, and on the 10th floor he has finally found it.

when he ambled towards his door he bumped into someone, "jungwon? holy fucking shit what are you doing here dude?" sunghoon's eyes trailed up and down, smiling at the younger one.

"I transferred here cause my parents said it was better, so far this school is boring. But not for long." he winked, sunghoon snickered "give the school a break, they already had to deal with your brother."

jungwon smiles, entering his room. There was a note that told him to return any library books that need to be put back. So now that's where jungwon was headed, to the school's library.

—— JUNGWON

I've never had a huge interest in the library, I don't understand why some people spent their whole day in it. Just as I stepped into the library, my eyes got attention of a girl, who seemed very familiar to me.

and then I remembered who she was, my parents friends. Very close friends, but I'm sure they didn't talk in a while because her parents had to move, I wonder why she's here then.

"you haven't changed, not even a bit." I creep up close behind her, but she wasn't phased. She slowly turns around, her eyes angelic and her gaze strong. She took a few seconds to observe my face before speaking, "what are you doing here? yang." her voice soft, head tilting to the side. I knew she was irritated with my presence, we never got along as kids.

"To visit you, aeri." my eyes shimmer red as I take in her sweet like scent, and she noticed. She noticed but it didn't frighten her, "try to take my blood, and I'll drive a stake through your poor miserable heart." she raised my chin up.

shutting her book close, she gets up and walks out of the library, leaving me dumbfounded.

——