8

——

——

"park sunghoon." I look at the male smiling sheepishly at me. He's got paler than before, it would be hard to believe he wasn't a vampire. "you know I can hear your thoughts right?" he side eyed me.

"what the actual fuck." I slammed my book closed and stared at him in disbelief, "do all vampires have this ability?"

he shook his head, "no, I'm one of the very few. Be grateful jungwon can't hear your thoughts." he snickered.

that would be my last straw. Then he'd know everything I've been thinking, that I felt guilty but still liked the...Wait I forgot you can hear my thoughts.

sunghoon smirked, "you felt guilty about something but you liked it, tell me seo. What happened?"

I vigorously shook my head, "I can't hoon! It's so embarrassing, it makes me want to jump off a 100 feet building." I cover my face.

I can't tell him I liked the kiss, FUCK I KEEP FORGETTING YOU CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS.

his smirk got wider, and he laughed out. "you kissed him? and you liked it? didn't expect something like that from you."

"I didn't kiss him! jerk. he kissed me." I avert my eyes, my cheeks turning crimson. "I can't believe I wanted more, it makes me go insane sunghoon."

"you crave the vampire hmm? I don't blame you, we're a tempting species." he winks, "tempting species my ass." I scoff.

"he doesn't like talking to girls, you know that right? The fact that he talks to you makes the others go crazy, he's probably head over heels for you." he makes that laugh, that awkward but no so awkward laugh that park sunghoon always makes.

"now you're just talking crap, have you seen jisung? He's a walking play boy, he can't go a day without grabbing a girl's attention."

"maybe so, but that's only cause he wants Areum." he blurted out then covered his mouth.

WHAT THE HELL. You mind sharing sunghoon? Now that you can hear my thoughts, say it and make sure I don't beat the living shit out of you if you don't.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you! he'd kill me if he found out I told you out of all people, he really likes Areum, a lot."

it made sense, but it's so unbearable to imagine.

"my next class is starting, I'll see you around Seo. AND PLEASE DON'T TELL JISUNG I TOLD YOUUU." He ruffles my head, taking his leave.

—— CLASS

"yang jungwon, you're falling behind on your studies this is outrageous. And I've been thinking for a while that I should find you a partner that can help you with your work. One of the top students."

"Seo Aeri."

shit!

jungwon looks at me and waves, with a diabolical smile. PUNK. "You wouldn't mind helping him around for a while would you Aeri? I heard you've been close to him since childhood so maybe he'll have a easier time learning stuff with you." My teacher looks over at me.

"No I don't mind at all miss, I think he'll catch on easily." I assure, stupid ass won't catch shit.

"great then, once his grades and test scores are back to normal I'll let you know, then you can stop helping him around."

and it better be quick.

——