"𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺"

"A WANT TO BE GASLIGHTER."

EUNJINaddress!!

EUNJIN
address!!

JAEHYUN
?

JAEHYUN
OHHH

JAEHYUN
i thought i was coming to you.??

EUNJIN
bro. what. i thought i was
coming to you???

JAEHYUN
meet up halfway??

EUNJIN
meet up halfway

Summer nights were definitely starting to feel like summer nights. The warm breeze, the full moon out in the sky as the stars tried their best to outshine the street lights. Jaehyun had spotted Eunjin sitting on a bench waiting for him to arrive.

He chuckled while picking up the pace, he stood behind her and gently placed his hands over her eyes, making her smile. "You look pretty." he said to her. "Nice to meet you too, Valentine boy." she jokingly said, turning around as she removed his hands. "Nice to meet you, Eunjin."

Jaehyun noticed how spaced out she seemed, sitting down next to her although Eunjin paid no mind to him. "What are you thinking about?" he wondered what she had in her mind, guessing that it might've had to do with something earlier on in her day. He didn't ask again, hoping not to seem so desperate in asking her.

"A lot of things." Eunjin chuckled, leaning forward just as she spoke. "Sometimes I wonder a lot about the things I should've and shouldn't have done. Then I think back to why I did them, and I realized that I was just a naïve girl who didn't know anything at all."

Eunjin turned her head to him and smiled, she stood up in front of him and pulled Jaehyun up by his hands, forcing him to follow her. She kept her eyes in front of her, watching every step she took while he kept his eyes on her, watching every move she made.