𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Tommy never came back to the races.

She went back to Birmingham with Polly and the Shelby's. But instead of waiting for him at the house like they had agreed, she went to his office for the first time. She passed an asleep Michael and Adeline entered his office, it was rather fancy and well decorated which was unusual of him, he only had taste for suits not decor.

She took a glance at every spot of the room, noticing the vase of white tulips on the coffee table, her favorite flowers. The Aston girl rounded the desk and flopped on the leather chair. Fumbling with her hands for some minutes she looked around his desk and a smile took her face when she saw the picture of her clear as day.

Finally she heard, heavy steps coming and voices. The doors slammed open and Tommy and Michael were startled to see her sitting there.

"What happened to you? You are full of dirt?" Adeline asked worriedly as she scanned the figure of Tommy, with dirt all over his clothes and-"is that blood?!"

"Michael, we'll talk later, I have to talk to Adeline now" Tommy said and Michael nodded before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"Do you have time to talk now?" She stood up from the chair and went to him, moving his head to look at the wound in his head. "What happened?"

"Nothing, it's over, all of it" he brushed away some of her hair behind her ear. Both of them stayed silent for some seconds gathering the thoughts from their messy minds.

"Tommy...what are we going to do? It's a baby, a little human we have to take care of" Adeline finally said frowning.

"First" he walked to his desk and opened a drawer and pulled something out, Tommy walked back to be in front of her and showed her the diamond ring on his hand. "I'm going to ask you to marry me, and then we are going to move into a big house, where we'll have this baby and more"

"You have to ask me like it's done" she crossed her arms with a mischievous smile.

"Will you marry me, Adeline?" He asked after he sighed.

"Oh, Tommy all this years and you still haven't learned the magic words" the blonde woman giggled, her cheeks flushing and eyes shining with happiness. "But yes, I'll marry you" He grabbed her hand in his and slide the ring into her ring finger.

"You are my life, luludyi" he said to her as she hugged him at his middle and rested her head on his chest.

"You never told me what that means?" She smiled supporting her chin on his chest.

"It means flower, my flower" he kissed her after she said that. Adeline felt like her life was just starting, the life she was supposed to live, the one she was stolen from, and she was finally back into her line of destiny.