𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

༶•┈┈ ✧ ┈♛ ♛┈✧ ┈┈•༶

┈┈ ┈┈

Impulsively she ring for her car and a chauffeur, packing her bags like she was running for her life, and in a sense she was, looking for her old life far from London, looking for shredded memories of her real home.

She packed two big bags full to the rim with unfolded clothes, and walked out of the manor to the car that was waiting outside.

Charles her chauffeur had tired eyes from being awoken this late in the night but still a welcoming smile in his face.

"I'm sorry Charles, it's urgent" Adeline apologized to the poor man.

"Don't worry, miss, it's my job" Charles replied taking her bags and putting them in the trunk of the car.

When Adeline was comfortably in the back seat and Charles driving he asked "Where to, miss?"

"Small Heath"

┈┈ ┈┈

Adeline was woken up by Charles, calling her name.

"Miss Adeline" He called, looking back at her.

"Um-yes?" She questioned rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to stay here?" He questioned looking at the town they were in.

"Are we already here?" She asked looking around, to find small gray houses and muddy streets. "Oh"

"Exactly"

She saw a pub not far from the car, that many people were already staring at shamelessly- "it's okay, Charles, leave me here"

Adeline got out of the car, Charles gave her her bags and with a worried goodbye he left the town in the fancy car.

Her fur coat was protecting her body against the cold weather as she walked towards the old pub.

'Garrison' she read at the top of the door when she arrived. She opened the door and entered. It was early in the morning so there was only a man behind the bar. She tried to smile but came out more like a grimace when she saw her Chanel heels stain with mud.

"Hello" Adeline greeted walking towards the man, leaving her leather bags on the bar.

"You can't be here, miss" the bartender warned, they were about to open and the men were not going to be a kind to a beautiful woman.

"I'll just ask you a question and I'll go on my merry way" she stated with a smile, grabbing a the wet towel that was in the bar and cleaning her shoes. Harry raised an eyebrow in question. "Can you tell me where Benjamin Aston lives?"