𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Ugh, this is way too much stress for me" Adeline groaned as she laid down, her head in the lap of her friend Lady Katherine who was beside her reading the new vogue magazine.

"I'm sure" her firmed murmured. "Which of this coats is prettier?"

She showed her a page of the magazine with two drawings of women wearing coats, one of them was a white fur and the second one was a honey brown fur coat.

"I don't know, but I sure want the white one, order them if you want" she told her to which the friend smiled and rang the little bell in the coffee table. Immediately one of the butlers entered and Katherine told him of the order while Adeline rubbed her temples to subside her headache. "I love retail therapy. You know what else would help me?"

"What?"

"I quite think Daisy is a bit lonely, shall we get her a friend?" The blonde asked with a mischievous smile.

"Why, I think Daisy does need a friend" Katherine giggle. "I think there was a horse auctions in some days in London, if I remember well"

"Perfect, when does those coats arrive?"

"Well, they usually take two days when I order them, but if it's a order from between the royal family lands then I think, tomorrow"

Whoever said money can't buy happiness was terribly wrong.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Adeline and Katherine were going to the horse auction, the driver had noticed the state of the two from the get go. Both of them already tipsy with golden bubbly champagne that had sprayed all over the car when Adeline had opened it.

"My goodness, we are already so late!" Katherine announced.

"Well, if someone had decided on what to wear earlier, then we wouldn't be late" Adeline said.

"You know not everything fits with brown furs, you've got the white one, everything fits with white!" Katherine replied with raised boys and Adeline bursted out laughing.

"We are here, my Lady" the driver said looking worriedly at the ladies in the backseat.

"Why, thank you, Henry. Are the butlers already here?" Adeline asked tilting her head in question.

"They are right behind us, my lady"

"Perfect" Adeline said before her door was opened for one of the said butlers. "Thank you"