𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18

༶•┈┈ ✧ ┈♛ ♛┈✧ ┈┈•༶

┈┈ ┈┈

The first ray of sunshine hit her in the face waking her up from her sleep. She the grip of Tommy's arm on her waist and the way his chest moved while he breathed behind her. She hummed happily and snuggled more into him.

"If you keep doing that, I am not going to get out of these bed the whole morning, luludyi" he muttered, his voice groggy as he had just woke up.

"Do you really have to leave?" She asked turning her body around in his arms so they could be face to face.

"I do, i have a parley with Campbell and black star day is getting closer" he explained standing g up from the bed, the come of the room hitting Adeline. He started looking for his clothes in the floor as Adeline sat in the bed her back against the headboard holding the sheet to her chest.

"I don't want to leave" the blonde said.

"Come on, beautiful, this business doesn't run by itself" Tommy buckled his belt and buttoned his shirt. He walked towards her and pulled her up from the bed when she tried to hide under the covers. "Change"

"I will but I will complain when I do" she said looking around the room for her undergarments.

Tommy had drove them back to Small Heath after they had a small breakfast. The gangster left the blonde girl at Watery lane since he had things to solve.

Adeline entered the house with a smile on the face and found Peter in the kitchen. She smiled at him and he confusedly smiled back.

"Where have you been? I didn't saw you last night" Peter said looking up from his jam toast.

"I was hiding Tommy" she explained grabbing the rest of Peter's toast. He looked down at her neck from a moment and smirked.

"Where? In the motel in number 5" he asked with a mocking smile.

"Shut up, Peter" she gasped covering her neck with the neck of the coat.

"Or where you teaching anatomy" he giggled and Adeline glared at him slapping him in the back of the head "ow!"

"I'm just here to change clothes and I'm going to the garrison"She said rolling her eyes.

"Please change you smell of Tommy and sex" he said watching her walk up the stairs.

"Shut up! As if you know what sex smell like" she said, Peter's laughter following her.

┈┈ ┈┈