𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9

༶•┈┈ ✧ ┈♛ ♛┈✧ ┈┈•༶

┈┈ ┈┈

It was night when they returned home and Adeline went to her room to changed into her night clothes. She fell asleep reading a book when a 'thump' on the other side of her wall sounded.

The other side of the wall was shared with the Shelby's, their houses being almost merged together. She walked out of her room hearing her uncle snores when she passed his room and downstairs to go to the door that connected the Aston's and Shelby's houses together.

Adeline opened the door slowly trying to avoid the creaking of it. She closed it behind her and walked with feather like steps through the house to find the room that shared a wall with hers.

She walked to where her shared wall was supposed to be and slowly opened the door of the room.

She found Tommy twitching and mumbling in his sleep, like he was having a bad dream, on the floor a wooden box that probably fell from his nightstand.

The girl neared Tommy wanting to get him out of whatever torturing dream he was in. She touched his arm and shook him lightly to wake him up, when he didn't move she whispered his name.

Suddenly in a blink of an eye, she was pinned to the bed a sweaty Tommy Shelby hovering above her with crazed eyes.

"It's okay, just breathe" she wrapped a hand against his that landed on her collarbone when he pinned her down. "Breathe"

And with every breathe they took, his eyes seemed less cloudy and more the ice brilliant that she liked. When he calmed down, Adeline seemed to realize in the position they were in and moved away from under him, now sitting on her knees at the end of his bed.

"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing that Tommy said to her.

"I heard something fall from my side of the room, just wanted to check if everything was alright" she explained not meeting his eyes.

"I could have hurt you" Tommy said moving to rest on the headboard of his bed and grabbing a cigarette.

"I know how to handle this situations" the blonde replied know looking at him any remains of her previous shyness gone.

"Hmh"

"Really, i volunteered in an hospital in London after the war. I only mainly just looked after the patients, but most of them had nightmares"

"Full of secrets aren't you?" He said blowing out smoke.

"Not more than you are" she smirked at him. "I'll told you one of mine, so it's your turn"