𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A day before the races Tommy called her, he said that their life together would finally move on when the race in Epsom passed which got Adeline excited and grinning like and woman the entire day. She had to wait for a few hours for her life to move on, if she waited a life time she could wait a few hours.

All that entire month in which she had given Tommy a second opportunity she was the happiest, they talked on the phone daily to the point, that she had saturated his office phone line, and when he came to London, they fucked like rabbits, never able to take their hands of each other, he bought her flowers daily knowing of her love for them, her manor was full of them even the ones that were already dead, since she felt saddened when she had to throw them away.

They went on walks around her gardens, they stopped going to the park since it since going to parks was dangerous for both of them. The blonde woman reconnected fully with her family, more inseparable than before.

Life was good.

Until the day of the race.

Her and Ada had stayed at Polly's the night before so they could go together to the races. However, in the morning she shot out to the bathroom to throw up her dinner, like she had been the previous nights. The young woman washed her mouth after she was done and went downstairs where Polly was reading the morning paper with a cup of tea and cookies by her side. Adeline immediately snatched one even though she had returned the contents of her stomach some minutes ago.

"What are you doing?" Polly asked with a raised brow.

"Eating a cookie?"

"Those are coconut cookies, you don't like coconut" the woman out the paper down to scan her up and down.

"I don't know, they are quite good today"

Polly stood up abruptly, walked until she was in front of her and out of nowhere squeezed one of her breasts.

"Polly! Ouch! What are you doing?!" She gasped pulling away from the woman and covering her chest with her arms.

"When was the last time you had your period, Adeline?"

"My-my period? Why do you need to know that?" Adeline asked confused, but if she thought about it, it was way too long since her period had come.

"Answer me"

"Maybe six, seven weeks" her voice lowered at the end as she realized what Polly was implying. She was silent, trapped in her own mind. Polly touched her lower stomach and closed her eyes, as if she was seeing something behind her eye lids.

"She is going to be a flirt when she grows up"

"She?" Adeline smiled big.

"She" Polly nodded.