𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17

Tw: sexual content

༶•┈┈ ✧ ┈♛ ♛┈✧ ┈┈•༶

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

┈┈ ┈┈

In the entire time he has been Small Heath she hasn't visited her mother's grave. Maybe it was because she didn't have time or it maybe it was because she wouldn't know how to react, she didn't felt ready.

But now she feels as if she can take over the world. With her new family and a man she feels as if she was falling every time she sees. She feels ready.

The blonde woman walked towards where her uncle had said the remains of her mother layed. She stopped in front of a small cross stone. Her mother's name in the border. A small watery smile came to her face.

"Hello, mama" she said "I'm sorry I took so long" the only response was the wind as it hit her face "there has been quite a lot of things going on, but I'm sure uncle Ben already filled you in" she felt how a know was formed in her throat "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I didn't remember you or my family, I remember you now, but I also remember how I missed you when you left"

She sighed looking up trying to avoid the tears that were coming "I love you, and I miss you so much" she kissed her fingers and put them on the top of the cross as if that was a way of kissing her mother. Adeline left feeling as if she was one step closer in finishing the puzzle of her life, she felt a weight off her shoulders and more space to breathe.

It felt as if she could finally dropped the hard facade she has had since her father brought her to the court. She has noticed her personality go softer, no longer the dumb blonde she used to pretend she was, she like being intelligent and not hiding it.

She felt happy

┈┈ ┈┈

She was cleaning the bar with a smile on her face as Harry approached her. "My brother in Digbeth just said the police are coming down from Deritend in numbers, asking for Tommy Shelby by name" As he finished the door opened and said man walked in "shit"

He left as Tommy walked towards her and opened the door of the back room for her signaling at her to enter, he closed it behind him and stood in front of her.

"I'm gonna have to lie low for a while" he announced.

"Why?" She frowned.

"I lost my bargaining power. This copper, it's just me and him now. When I get back I'm gonna tell you some things"

"Harry said the police are already in Digbeth"

"Yeah"

"Then why did you came here, Tommy! They could catch you" Adeline said. She could easily pulled him out of jail but not without revéalo g who she truly was.