𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

༶•┈┈ ✧ ┈♛ ♛┈✧ ┈┈•༶

┈┈ ┈┈

Adeline walked through your Small Heath looking for work, if she was going to stay here with her new found family, she would at least be useful to them.

She almost got a job at a seamstress before her lacking skill in sewing was shown and she was practically shut the door on the face. She groaned loudly and walked on uncaring of the looks she got from people that saw her.

Turning in a corner she saw the Garrinson and thought for a second, before happily entering the pub.

Harry was cleaning like he was the first time she came in, there was no one there yet due to the early hour.

"Harry!" She exclaimed happily, catching the attention of the owner. Harry didn't responded and only raised a brow in question, she stood in front of the bar and sat in one of the chairs. "You know Harry, bartering all this by yourself must be really hard for you, so I have an offer"

"Hmm"

"What about you let me work here as a bartender? I'll be of so much help"

"No"

"Oh come on, Harry, you know you want to" the girl pleaded with a smile showing her white teeth.

"Listen, I already told you, this pub is not for girls like you" He sighed.

"I have tough skin, Harry" she in fact did not have tough skin. He snorted at the answer. "Please Harry, I will not bother you at all, I'll even try to be quiet, please"

For a moment it seemed like he was hesitating.

"You know Harry, my uncle is Ben Aston and he told me to find a job, I don't really feel like disappointing him" she whispered to him, and Harry's eyes widen. A small grin growed on Adeline's face, a little manipulation never hurt anyone.

"Fine, but I want you here early in the mornings, two breaks no more" he accepted, and Adeline made an excited noise that nearly blew Harry's eardrums.

"Thank you so much, Harry! You won't regret it I swear" She threw her arms around him in a quick hug and went to leave.

"What are you doing?" The owner questioned.

"Going home, obviously"

"No, you start today" Harry looked for something under the bar and then threw a white apron with suspicious stains of something.

"Oh, do you have it on another color or maybe a clean one" she whispered the last part, looking at the stains.

"You are funny" Harry laughed putting his cleaning rag on his shoulder "You can finish cleaning and then serve the men when they come in"