𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

༶•┈┈ ✧ ┈♛ ♛┈✧ ┈┈•༶

┈┈ ┈┈

To relieve stress Adeline went shooting.

She first went shooting with her father who at first was reluctant to let her but couldn't say no to her. The king thought her how to shoot and aim and she then learned that it was a great stress reliever, Adeline didn't really fancy the idea of killing innocent animals so she just shot clay disks, she loved to hear the beautiful cracking sound that would resound through the camp when shot at.

Closing her right eye to get a better view with her dominant one, she waited for the familiar swish of the disk when thrown, she heard it and the disk appeared on her vision, she tightened her hand in the shotgun and pulled the trigger, the inertia of the shot pushing her slightly.

The melodic cracking resounded through the camp behind the mansion and she smiled, clapping was heard behind her and turned to see Mary on an elegant chaise longue. "Wonderful, my dear"

She smiled at the woman before the smiled fell when her head started hurting and she remembered yesterday's dream, they were more realistic than they ever were.

"What is it?" Mary questioned seeing her troubled face.

"Do you think my dreams are just dreams?" Adeline asked recharging the shotgun.

"Not all dreams are just dreams" The woman rose a brow.

"The other day when Daphne was talking about Small Heath...I think there's something there for me" She sígnales the disk man for the next disk.

"In small Heath?" The woman said in curiosity.

"Forget it, I'm finally going crazy" Adeline said with a small chuckle aiming at the sky.

┈┈ ┈┈

She couldn't sleep, she was much to curious about the dreams in her head, a new dream had appeared one of her mother, all this years she had only remembered the woman's name, and her name only, and not matter how much she prayed as a child to remember at least her mothers face, she couldn't. So the next day she got into the archives, with the little help of having her name. Now With her new information she discovered her mother's name was Cassandra Aston. And that she was dead.

Adeline approached a woman sitting behind a desk. The woman looked at her unemotionally and Adeline tried to smile to her.

"I'm looking for the death of Cassandra Aston, Small Heath" She announced, and the woman behind the desk sighed and stood up, Adeline assumed she was getting the information that they needed and refrained from touching the dusty shelves.

𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖, t.sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara