*Daddy?!-Jin*

It was the night before you start another year at your job. Your friends thought it would be a smart idea to go out. Don't worry it's an early night. It was a dumb idea that you didn't pitch, but was forced to join anyway. To say you enjoyed yourself was an understatement.

You were on your fourth glass of alcohol. You were way past lit. You were having a great time and that's all that matters. After your fourth glass you were feeling a little energetic. You grabbed all your girls and moved to the dance floor. Megan Thee Stallion was playing and you could not stop yourself. The alcohol was taking over all your movements. It also seemed to catch the eye of someone in the club.

You froze when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and was met with one of the most beautiful men you've ever seen. He walked closer to you and leaned down to your ear. He whispered as loud as he could.

"Hey

"Hey. I think you look really good tonight. Wanna dance?" You couldn't even utter any words. He gave you a seductive smirk. You're drunk off your ass so why not. You nodded your head at him. Before you danced with him, you looked at your girls to make sure it was okay. They gave you that look👀. They walked away, but not before one of them shouted.
"Don't get pregnant!"

You think that's what you heard, but the music was too loud to know. The song changed to a more sultry R&B song. You don't know if it was you or the alcohol but the song spoke volumes. You could cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife. You didn't know this man from a can of paint, but you were feeling him. The entire time y'all were dancing, neither of you broke eye contact. The tension was heavy in the room.

You got sick of dancing in the club you wanted a little bit more. You stopped dancing. You whispered as loud as you could in his ear.

"I'm sick of being here. Wanna leave?"
He nodded and gave you a small smirk. You texted your girls and let them know what's up. He ordered y'all an Uber that took you both to your home. As soon as you opened the door y'all did not waste any time. Clothes were being ripped off and thrown on the floor. Skin was being touched. Before you took it any further you had a question.

"It's not the best time, but I need to know who I'm dealing with before I do it. What's your name?" You fiddled with your fingers, afraid of the awkward tension.

"Seokjin Kim but you can call me Jin." You nodded.
"I'm Y/n l/n, but you can call me y/n. Nice to meet you."
It got a little awkward after that, but that was nothing Jin's kiss couldn't fix.

To say you guys had a wild night did not do the night justice. You will never let your friends convince you to go out the night before work. Ever again!

You wake up and the memories from last night hit you like a truck. You especially remember Jin. You looked to your right and saw no one. You guess he must have left before you woke up. At least you didn't have to worry about the awkward morning talk or him doing the walk of shame.

You slid off your bed and noticed a note on your dresser. You opened the note:

Good morning Y/n, I had something important to do so I left. I had a great time last night and I would love to see you again. Call me sometime. (xxx) xxx-xxxx

You might have to take him on his offer, you thought. Before you could process everything that happened, your hangover hit you quick. You just remembered you have work. It's 6am and your alarm is blaring. You turn it off, take some painkillers and get ready for work.

You get ready to head to work. Wanna know what the icing on the cake is? You're a kindergarten teacher. So you have a hangover and get to teach energetic 5 and 6 year olds. Yay! Hopefully you'll make it through the day.

*******

It's finally the end of the day. And you made it! You're sitting in the classroom watching a movie with your kids until they get picked up by their parents. An hour goes by and all your kids have been picked up except one.

Jennie.

She fell asleep half way through the movie. She looks so peaceful so you wait another 10 minutes until you call her parents. As soon as you look up the number, you furrow your eyebrows. Why do I recognize this number, you thought. You were too distracted you didn't hear someone come through your door. It wasn't until they cleared their throat that you looked up. You froze.

"Hello. I'm sorry. I left work later than usual it won't happen again." You recognize that voice and his face. How could you forget when that was the last thing you saw before you fell asleep.

His voice must've woke Jennie up because she ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Daddy I missed you!"

*******Hey y'all! I don't have much to say, but continue to support me please

*******
Hey y'all! I don't have much to say, but continue to support me please. Also, if you have any topic suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know. Enjoy yourself!!!