*As the Rain Falls Part 2-Jk*

Recap:
"Jungkook I'm all cried out. I can't continue to pour into this relationship if I'm not getting the same energy in return. I love you but I love me more." You gave him one final look before you headed towards the stairs. Jungkook was so lost. He didn't even pay attention to you going down the stairs and almost out the door. He ran down the stairs and stared at you. No cry, pleading to the heavens for you to not leave, nothing.
"I'll pick up the rest of my things tomorrow. Have a good night." You closed the door and hopped into your car. The rain being a constant reminder of the weight of your emotions.
*******
You drove to your friend, Jackie's house. You've already explained the situation to her and plan to stay there until you can figure out what you want to do. You arrived at her house in 15 minutes. As soon as she opened the door, you burst into tears. Jackie grabbed you and brought you in the house.

"I know. I know. It hurts right now, but I can help with that." She held up a bottle of wine and some ice cream.
"I have all the romantic comedies you can think of. We're gonna get through this, one way or another." You nod your head, not trusting yourself to speak.

You guys get halfway through the movie before you realize you ran out of ice cream and wine. Surprisingly you haven't cried, yet.
"Now I think I'm kind of hungry." You walk towards the kitchen.
"Agreed." Jackie follows you.
"Let's order some takeout." Y'all find a place and you tell her your order. After 30 minutes, the food came. You opened up your food and looked at hers. You immediately start crying.

"Jungkook used to order that." She looks at you.
"Y/n be fr please. We do not cry over ni-." You look at her.
"-Guys." Jackie starts to eat, avoiding your gaze.
"I just miss him and I have to grab my things tomorrow. Maybe I need a couple of days to think. I'll grab them next week." Jackie gets up and shakes her head.
"No no no. You're getting your things tomorrow to get it over with. Understand?" You nod your head.
"Understood."

You guys finish eating. Y'all have the itis and think it's time for bed. Luckily your friend has a spare room. You got ready for bed and laid down. You knew you were going to sleep peacefully sleep because of the rain. Other than that, you would've stayed up all night thinking about Jungkook.

*On the other side of town*

Jungkook stared at the door. The poor soul didn't know what was going on. All he knew was that his girlfriend left and she sounded like she wasn't coming back, except to get her things.

Jungkook stared at the door for a couple of minutes. He grabbed his keys and immediately hopped in his car. He knew where to go for the answers he wanted.

He didn't pay attention to how much rain there was. Y/n was driving through all of this? Damn. He felt even worse now. Jungkook finally made it to his destination, Sugar Sugar. He walked in and the door chimed.

"Welcome to-... Oh it's you." Yoongi looked at the door and continued to bake.
"That's not a great way to greet a paying customer." Yoongi almost dropped what he had in his hand. He pointed his finger.
"You and your girlfriend get sweets around here for free. I don't want to hear it. Y/n was here earlier. What brings you here." Jungkook knew it. He scratches the back of his neck.

"Well I don't think we're together exactly."   Yoongi completely stops what he's doing and walks towards Jungkook.
"Why is that?" Jungkook avoids eye contact with Yoongi.
"She kind of left the house and is coming to pick up her things tomorrow." Yoongi throws up his arms. Jungkook flinches.