*This Christmas-RM*

Edited 01/27/24

You and Namjoon are really great friends. You've known each other since he visited America a couple years ago. You guys ran into each other at a cafe and immediately hit it off. You guys stayed in contact since then and he'd visit America a couple of times a year to see you.

This year he decides to spend a week in America to hang out with you. He's visiting the week before Christmas, so that he can spend time with his family. As long as you see him, the timing doesn't matter. It's about 10am and you have to get you and your house together. Namjoon is coming from the airport in a cab to your house.

You get out of bed, brush your teeth and, took a much needed hot shower. You check the weather app and it's currently 11 degrees Fahrenheit. It's most definitely snowing outside. Although you're not leaving the house, you want to be extra warm and cozy. You've lived in New Jersey for half of your life and you'll never be used to the cold. You go in your closet and begin to choose your comfiest clothes. You pick out a white camisole, a pair of black tights, an oversized Christmas sweater, and red fuzzy socks.

Before you put on your clothes, you make sure your house is clean and all your Christmas decorations are intact. Although you're only seeing Namjoon, you want to present your best for him. It's kind of hard for you to accept the fact that you have a crush on him. You might tell him this time. But you don't know, you're conflicted. You finish cleaning and straightening up. Now it's time for you to physically get ready.

You make sure you're thoroughly moisturized because you know you can't be dry and ashy in this weather. Okay? Okay. You finally put on your clothes.

You look at your phone for any updates from Namjoon. He texted you 15 minutes ago that he just landed. You're not worried. Your house is a long ways from the airport, so he'll be at your house in about an hour. You walk down the hall to your kitchen and make some coffee to wake you up. While your coffee is brewing, you put some wood in your fireplace and light it up. You want the atmosphere to be just right. When your coffee is finished you grab a muffin and sit on your couch. You prop your feet up and watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas until Namjoon arrived at your house.

You're so excited to see Namjoon all over again. You haven't seen him since the summer time. You check your text messages for any updates from him. You saw that he recently texted you. He was letting you know that he's 10 minutes away. He told you that he couldn't wait to see you. You blushed like crazy. If you were any lighter, your cheeks would've been red. You hear a knock on your door and realize that Namjoon has arrived! You hop off your couch and run to the door. You threw the door open.

He looked so good in his outfit, you didn't give him a chance to walk in the house

He looked so good in his outfit, you didn't give him a chance to walk in the house. You jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug. He dropped his bags and grabbed you when you jumped.

"Oh my gosh Joonie I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too y/n, but can you get down now because I'm starting to freeze to death."
"Oh I'm so sorry. Come inside and get warm."