*Gotta Be Kidding Me-Jin*

"Jin why did you do it? Why did you lie?" You're standing at the door with all your belongings packed

"Jin why did you do it? Why did you lie?" You're standing at the door with all your belongings packed. Your face is puffy and you have tears running down your eyes. Jin is on his knees. Head in his hands a sobbing mess. All he can do was beg you not to leave him. That wasn't enough for you.
"Y/n. Let me explain please." Let's see how you got here.

You and Jin just finished getting ready for the day. You two are on the couch just lounging. Jin turns to you.
"Hey babe, remember my cousin is bringing her daughter over here." You looked back at him and thought.
"How can I forget? We watch the kid every weekend. It's because she has that thing to do this weekend, right? Jin nods.

You and Jin have been watching his cousin, Eunhee's baby for about a year now. You know it's crazy, but you don't have any kids and your weekends are always free. She's a single mom that has things to do, so you don't mind watching her kid. It would be practice for when you and Jin have a baby. You're always excited to see her.

After about an hour of nothingness. You hear a knock on the door. Jin is knocked out, so you go and open it. There stands Eunhee and her baby, Ara. You give them both a smile and a hug. You welcome them in.

"I wouldn't be so loud. Jin is sleeping." You notice how Eunhee's face dropped but you ignored it. Eunhee hands you Ara and all her belongings.
"Well, thank you for dropping her off. As always we'll take good care of her." You put Ara and her bags down and start to walk Eunhee towards the door.  She stays right where she's standing and she looks worried. You touch her shoulder.

"Is everything okay?" You're very concerned. A family member of Jin is a family member of yours. Literally and figuratively. You and Jin have been married for 3 years. She looks at you while she's twisting her fingers.
"I need to speak to Jin." You furrow your eyebrows.
"Well what is it.? I can tell him when he gets up." She gave you a frustrated look. Just as quick as you saw it, it left.
"No no. I need to tell him now." You look taken back. You've never heard her speak that way. Especially to you.

"Okay. Calm down. I'll wake him up if it's that serious." You go towards the living room and shake Jin.
"Jin get your ass up before I lay hands on Eunhee." You walk back to her and put on a fake smile.
"He's coming." She nods. You turn around and roll your eyes.

You walk back to the living room to play with Ara. Jin is up and he's walking Eunhee out of the door to talk. Jin and Eunhee have been outside talking for about 15 minutes. You just continue to play with Ara until Jin comes back. After a couple of seconds, you heard their voices raise. The yelling lasted for about a minute. What in the hell is going on, you think. But you stay right there because their family business is none of your business.

Jin comes back in the house and he's visibly upset.
"Hey baby is everything okay? I heard yelling." Jin gives you a small smile and waves you off.
"Yeah everything is fine. She just isn't being smart. You give a small smile back and grab his hands.
"That's sweet of you to care, but all you can do is give her advice and hope for the best. She's gonna do what she wants at the end of the day." Jin nods his head. He claps his hands.
"Okay what do we have planned for Ara today?"