*Drunk Dialing-Jimin*

*This one will be super short*

You're in your bed with a bottle of Hennessy. All your stuff is everywhere. You call up Jimin. He doesn't pick up. You hate when you do this to yourself. This seems to be a constant routine. Drink yourself drunk, call Jimin, leave a voicemail and go to sleep.

As soon as you press the call button, it goes straight to voicemail. Damn. Why won't he pick up? What's been up with him lately? Just the other day he was answering your calls. What makes today different?

"Jimin you know that I love you with everything you do. And I just can't quite understand it. Cause I love you and I know I wouldn't want to wait, for your heart to finally see me through." You hang up the phone and sigh. Hopefully he listens to that voicemail and calls you back.

You lay out on the bed and stare at the ceiling. Drinking gives you the excuse to blow up his phone. You don't actually need anything at all to be honest. It makes you think you want him when you don't. You broke up with Jimin for your mental and emotional peace. Yet you can't seem to leave him alone.

At first, he would pick up and entertain your drunk mess, but Jimin realized the more he entertained you, the more he was hurting you and himself. To be the bigger adult, he stopped picking up. He doesn't have the heart to block you, but it's looking like he'll have to.

Sober you would have your head. You look at all the voicemails you sent him and immediately send an apology text in the morning. Jimin always responds with 'It's okay.' You know it's not okay, but he can't tell you that. One of these days, you'll be released from the shackles of drunk dialing.

 One of these days, you'll be released from the shackles of drunk dialing

*******
Enjoy!