*The One That Got Away-Suga*

*Warning: This one might be shorter than usual.*

Yoongi was an underground fighter. That's how he made his money and released all his stress.

Yoongi took care of himself growing up. Essentially he had no one. All he knows is survival.

On this particular night, this was supposed to be Yoongi's toughest match. Although Yoongi is a great fighter, his opponent was supposedly undefeated. He was nervous, but he couldn't allow that to let him lose.

His match starts in 5 minutes and his coach is getting him mentally prepared.
"Yoongi, you got this. There's never been a fight that you've lost. He's just another opponent for you to beat." Yoongi nods his head and gets himself prepared.

The fight begins. Yoongi's opponent has about 6 inches on him. Just by the look on his opponent's face, Yoongi knows he's being underestimated. Yoongi might not look strong, but he's got a mean right hook. Yoongi thinks that the first hit always determines a fight. Boy was he right. Yoongi's uppercut threw his opponent off. After that first hit, his opponent didn't recover. He did steal a couple hits on Yoongi, but it was nothing he wasn't used to.

Guess who won?

Yoongi of course. His opponent accepted his loss like a champ and congratulated Yoongi. Yoongi got his money and immediately dipped out of the building. He was halfway home when he realized his opponent hit him harder than he realized. He started to walk a lot slower and stagger a little bit. He spotted two figures a long ways away. That was the last thing he saw before he blacked out.

You and your best friend, Namjoon were taking a nightly walk before it was time for y'all to get ready for bed. Y'all don't live together, but y'all are neighbors. You two were chatting it up before you saw a figure stumble and fall to the ground. You both run towards him. Namjoon always had something dumb to say.

"Is he dead?" You give him one of your looks.
"Namjoon his chest is moving be fr." You notice all the cuts and bruises on his body.
"Maybe he got into a fight." You thought of a better excuse.
"Maybe he got jumped." Y'all both looked at each other and shrugged.
"Whatever it is. We can't leave him out here by himself." Namjoon looked at you like you were crazy.
"Girl are you dumb? Where are you planning on taking him?" You give me a straight face.
"Back to my place. Where else?" Namjoon folded his arms.
"Y/n be serious. You're gonna bring a stranger in your house?" You nodded.
"That's what's I said, didn't I. Namjoon he's hurt and I want to treat his wounds." That really did it for Namjoon.
"Since when were you a doctor?" You threw your hands up.
"I don't want him to have to explain his injuries to the authorities. Namjoon shakes his head.
"Sometimes you're too nice for your own good."
"Whatever just pick him up and take him to my house."

Namjoon hoisted him on his back and carried him to your house. When y'all got there Namjoon dropped him on the floor.
"Joon wtf is wrong with you?" He shrugged.
"The dude is heavy asf. He's safe now. I'm tired and would like to go to bed. You wave him off.
"Good night doofus. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved back.
"Yeah if you're alive by then. You flicked him off then threw a pillow at him as he was leaving.

You dragged Yoongi to your bedroom. You had to undress him. It made you super uncomfortable and you'd have to apologize when he wakes up. You left his underwear on though. It there was bruising under there. Good luck. You're only addressing his wounds. You're not trying to look at him or anything. You got your first aid kit and got to work.

After 40 minutes, you finally finished. You used a lot of your ointments and bandaged him up. You found some clothes Namjoon usually leaves over at your house and dress Yoongi. You didn't know whether to leave him or drag him back to the living room. You decided to leave him. You grabbed an extra pillow and made a pallet of blankets. Rolled him on the pallet and put a blanket over him. He should be good. You took a nice, relaxing shower and got into bed.

The next morning, Yoongi woke up and was confused as hell. Where tf am I? Whose clothes do I have on? Yoongi stands up and looks in your bed. Who tf is that in the bed? I need to get the fuck out of here. You heard all the noise he was making and decided to finally look at him.

Wow he's pretty

Wow he's pretty. He'd be a lot prettier if he didn't have those bruises. Also if he was a little nicer.
"Who tf are you?" You made a stank face.
"Good morning to you too. Nice to meet you. I'm the girl that saved your ass last night." Yoongi scoffed.
"Saved my ass? I was perfectly fine."
"No. You were most definitely passed out. If I left you, somebody would've killed you by now." He mean mugged you.
"Highly doubt that."
Yoongi looked around your room.
"Where are my clothes and my belongings. I need to leave."
"No. You need to rest. Your wounds are still healing." He rolled his eyes.
"Look lady, you don't know me and I don't know you. Thank you for helping me, but I don't need your help anymore." You're too tired to argue.

"Fine. Have a great morning. The door is down the hall to the left and your belongings are on the coffee table. Lock the bottom lock when you leave." Yoongi rushes down the hall, grabs his things then leave. He does indeed lock the bottom lock.

What kind of strange girl invites a stranger and then let's them stay the night? Whatever I'll never see her again. You couldn't fall back asleep. You kept thinking about the handsome stranger. What kind of strange man rejects help when needed? Whatever he'll need me again .

*******Leave any feedback you may have

*******
Leave any feedback you may have. Or any questions or concerns. I'll respond as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy reading this one!