*Things&Such-Jimin*

You're sitting at your dining room table with a bottle of cheap wine. You're on your 5th glass you think. You stopped counting after 3.

This is the 5th time this week that Jimin hasn't been home on time. Every night it was a different excuse. Every night you smelled the perfume on his body. Every night you noticed he wouldn't even cuddle you when it was time for bed. Every night you grew further and further from not caring.

What made you stay up this time?

Maybe just maybe he'd come home on time and tell you he's sorry. Unfortunately, he didn't do that this night. You needed to talk to him. You can't keep laying in bed, crying yourself to sleep and hope that your husband isn't cheating on you. Even though, you know the truth.

You continue sipping on your glass until you hear the keys jingle. Jimin unlocks the door and doesn't expect you to be up at the table. You're usually in bed by this time.

"Hey baby

"Hey baby. Why are you at the table? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" He tilts his head. You scold yourself. He looks so good standing there. You have to remember why you're here.
"Jimin we need to talk." He scrunches up his face.
"About what?" You sigh.
"Why do you keep coming home late?" He rolls his eyes and throws his hand up.
"This again? Y/n I keep telling you, I have to stay late for work." You're taken back.
"Every single night? Smelling like woman's perfume? Am I not good enough for you?" Why can't he see that he's hurting you?
"Y/n, I'm too tired for this nonsense." You roll your eyes and turn towards the table.
"Yeah walk away. Like you always do. This time you'll regret it." You're so tired. Tired of the lying, cheating and hurt. You'll make him regret it 10x harder.

You slept on the couch that night. No protest from Jimin. What a shocker. Not really. You decided that if he was going to pretend like you're marriage is non-existent. Then he'll be non-existent to you.

In the morning time, you usually wake him up, make him breakfast and make his lunch. You heard his alarm go off, but you simply went upstairs to turn it off without waking Jimin. Then you cooked yourself breakfast. By the time you finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen, Jimin ran downstairs panicking.
"Y/n! Why didn't you wake me up?" You were on the couch and watching tv. You didn't pay Jimin any mind. Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. I'll just eat a quick breakfast." He looked in the kitchen and saw nothing.
"Y/n are you kidding me. Where's breakfast?" You turned to look at him.
"The ingredients are in the pantry and fridge." You turned back towards the tv. Jimin scoffed. He ran back up the stairs to get ready for work. After he was done, he came down the steps.
"Do you at least have my lunch ready?" You didn't look at him when you responded.
"You have money go get you some lunch." You wish you could've looked at his face. You know it was twisted up.
"Y/n when I get home, your little attitude better be gone." You rolled your eyes.
"Yeah aight."