*Airplane-J-Hope*

You're walking through the airport, on your way to South Korea for the first time. You're playing on your phone while walking. You're clearly not paying attention to where you're going or who's in front of you. Suddenly, you bump right into someone. You knew he was a man just by the impact of the fall.

Now who the hell bumped into me, you thought. People definitely need to watch where they're going.

"Sir next time, I need-..." You were getting ready to tell the man that bumped into you off. You had your finger pointed and the other hand on your hip. It wasn't until you saw his face that all your thoughts went scrambling. You immediately dropped your hands and went to pick up your belongings.

All your and his belongings were on the floor. You were too busy trying to pick up your stuff. You didn't hear a word he said.

"Miss I am so sorry I was looking at my phone and didn't pay attention to where I was going." You ignored him. You didn't mean to come off rude, but you can't look at him or you'll freeze.

He got on the ground like you and calmly picked up his belongings. You had yet to look at the man you bumped into again.

"Here I think this is yours." You looked at the phone in his hand and then you looked at his face. That man was beautiful. He adorned a small smile while holding your phone out to you. You failed to take it. Too busy staring at him. He cleared his throat.

"Hey miss your phone." You were knocked out of your trance. You snatched your phone and hurried up and stuffed the rest of your bag with your stuff.

"Thank you. I'll be going now." You smiled, bowed to him and speed walked to your terminal. You didn't wait for any words.

You sat down put your headphones on closed your eyes until they called your gate number. You grabbed all your bags and walked towards the plane. You look at your ticket to make sure you get the right seat. Your seat number was 16c window seat. Perfect, you thought.

When you settle you feel a vibration in your carry on bag. You furrow your eyebrows. What the hell? Your phone is in your hand. You check your bag and sure enough there's another phone in your bag. Damn it! I have the man's phone. He's probably worried looking for it. You look at who's calling and someone named Jin Hyung is calling him. Out of curiosity you pick it up.

"Hello, y/n speaking." You answered the phone like it was yours.

"This isn't Hobi." You roll your eyes. Someone's attitude is showing.

"Clearly. I said my name is y/n. Who the hell is Hobi?"  The 'Jin Hyung' man scoffed.

"He's supposed to be the person that picks up this phone." Maybe I should tone down by attitude a little bit. He's clearly looking for his friend and the phone isn't yours.

"I apologize. Your friend and I bumped into each other earlier and his phone happened to be in my bag." That was a little bit nicer. Good job y/n.

"Aish that man. Well you need to find him so I can speak to him." There goes his attitude again. You're done with the conversation.

"No thank you. I'm hanging up now." You wait for a slick response. You're met with silence for a couple of seconds.

"Yah I'm gonna report you." You rolled your eyes again.

"You're a little sassy aren't you?"  You hang up the phone and lean your head on the head rest. You took this man's phone and his people are calling. Wtf are you going to do? You were so caught up in your thoughts you didn't realize someone sat next to you. They tapped you on the shoulder.

Who tf is bothering me now? You turn towards the stranger and you're caught in that trance again.

"Hello. We met earlier and I think you have my phone." You zone out. He started waving his hand in your face. Damn. I need to stop doing that, you thought.

"Please don't do that again. Can I get my phone please?" He held his hand out. He looked kind of annoyed. You don't blame him. You snap out of it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take your phone. The Jin Hyung person that called your phone is rude as hell though." The stranger looked taken back. Nobody would dare step to Jin, Hobi thought.

"I'm sorry. My friend is just like that. Thank you for returning my phone." He bowed his head and returned to his phone.

You kept sneaking glances at him. He was starting to notice. He started sneaking glances at you. Eventually he was staring at you. You stared back. Still in that trance. He snapped out of it first.

"I hope you enjoy your flight..." He held out his hand. Your name. What's your name? Please give the man your name. You grabbed his hand and shook it.

"Y/n. My name is y/n."
"Hoseok. My name is Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi"

He gave you a small smile. You smiled back. You both still shaking each other's hand. You realized what was happening and took your hand back.

"I hope you enjoy your flight as well." You gave him one last smile, put your headphones on, turned your head towards the window. You have to give that man your number somehow, you thought. Hoseok put in his own headphones and fell asleep with you on his mind.

You might actually enjoy this plane ride ;).

*******Hey y'all! My Hobi left😭😭😭😭

*******
Hey y'all! My Hobi left😭😭😭😭. The amount of sadness I feel is ridiculous. I wish him well though. Btw, I haven't rode a plane in awhile if anything is inaccurate let me know please. I finally made it to 1k reads!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Thank you guys for reading.

I was debating posting this now or waiting because I know he just left and I don't want to trigger anyone. I'll post it, but out of respect for y'all I can take it down and wait a little longer to post. Let me know. Stay great!!! Have a great day/night!