*Rooftop-J-Hope*

You just moved to South Korea two weeks ago and it's been pretty sucky. The kids at your job aren't liking you, the people in your apartment building are rude, and you have no idea how to make friends here.

After your first week, you went exploring around your apartment building. You came across some stairs that led to the rooftop. Once you found that spot, it became the place you went to every night to get away. You'd bring your alcohol and your journal. It was always you, the stars and your thoughts.

You had a rough day at work on this particular day. When you got home you cooked dinner, ate and immediately grabbed your materials and headed for the rooftop. You're surprised no one else comes up here. It's pretty relaxing. You stayed outside journaling until you fell asleep with the pen in your hand.

The next morning, you woke up on the rooftop. You looked at your watch briefly, laid back down, then actually looked at the time. You were an hour late.
"Damn it. I'm late for work. Shit. Shit. Shit." You left everything on the rooftop and ran to your apartment. This would be the third time you're late. The principal warned you about being late. You were gonna get it at work. You hurried and got dressed, then drive to work.

When you got to your classroom there was another teacher teaching the class. You sigh, relieved that your kids were supervised. You looked around the classroom and saw the principal. Your face dropped in an instant.

"A word outside Ms. y/l/n." You turned around and went out the door, followed by the principal. You bowed and greeted him.
"Good morning sir." He nodded his head.
"Ms. y/l/n, would you mind telling me why you're late for the third time again?" He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows, waiting for an answer. You looked up at him and shrugged.
"I had a long night and woke up late." He shook his head.
"That's not a good enough excuse. These kids look forward to your teaching everyday. You act as if you don't need or want this job." You looked down, embarrassed by your actions. You were wrong you admit, but you promise it won't happen again.

"I care about the kids. I want to teach them. I just didn't hear my alarm." He nodded again then clasped his hands together.
"It's quite alright Ms. y/l/n. You smiled. You thought you almost lost your job. You dodged a bullet there.
"You won't have to worry about your alarm anymore because you're fired." With that he walked away. You started frowning. You stood there, stuck. You're disappointed and shocked. You can add loss of job to your list of problems here in South Korea. You started tearing up and ran to your car to go home.

You rushed through your apartment building to get to your apartment. You ran and jumped face first into your bed. You cried and cried until you eventually fell asleep. You woke up and looked at your clock it was about 6pm. You groaned and got up to see what you wanted to eat. You weren't in the mood for cooking, so you ordered take out. You decided that when the food arrived you would go to the rooftop with some more alcohol and figure out what to do about your jobless life.

The food came in no time. You grabbed it and immediately headed for the rooftop. Upon opening the door to the rooftop, you spot a figure drinking your alcohol and reading your journal.

"Hey! What in the hell do you think you're doing?" You obviously startled whoever it was because they dropped everything and put their hands up

"Hey! What in the hell do you think you're doing?" You obviously startled whoever it was because they dropped everything and put their hands up. You chuckled.
"Put your hands down please. I'm not the feds." You walk closer and notice that the perpetrator is a male. A handsome male at that. He's clearly drunk a little too much. He's swaying and holds out his hand.

"Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hoseok." You hesitantly shake his hand. You're a little disgusted, but he's super cute so you'll tolerate him.
"Isn't that a mouth full? I think I'll call you Hobi. He nods his head like he understands.
"My name is y/n." You sit down beside him.
"So what brings you up here." He looks into the sky and sighs.
"Life is starting to get to me. I needed a breather and found this place." You nod your head and start to eat your food.
"Oh wow me too." He laughs.
"Yeah. I can tell." He holds up your journal and waves it.

"Hey! That's my personal business." You snatch your journal from him and he laughs.
"There's nothing to be ashamed of now. "What brings you up here tonight?" You stop eating and look at him.
"I just lost my job, so I need to journal and brainstorm my next move." He doesn't know how to respond to that. He does hope everything works out for you in the end.
"Mhm. I've never seen you before. Are you new here?" You don't know when it happened, but the two of you seem to have gotten closer.

"Yes. I've only been here for two weeks." He nods and watches you eat. He doesn't know if the atmosphere is awkward or he's just super comfortable.
"Have you made any friends?" You give him a sad smile and stuff more food in your mouth.
"Nope I've been solo since I moved here." It's almost as if a great idea popped into his head.  He gives you one of his beautiful smiles.
"I'll be your new friend." You look back at him and smile.

"That would be great. Thank you." You two look into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds. J-Hope breaks eye contact and gets up. He dusts his pants off and waved goodbye.
"No problem. Well I'll let you get to it. I'm kinda tipsy." You didn't want the night to end with him yet. You grabbed his hand.
"Wait! Don't you want to keep your new friend company?" You taunt him with the food. He contemplates. He is kinda hungry. He sits back down beside you.

"Yeah. I guess I can stay for some half eaten takeout. You both laugh and enjoy each other's company for the rest of the night. That was the beginning to a beautiful friendship on the rooftop.

*******Hey y'all! I feel like when it comes to Jin and Hoseok I have a hard time coming up with interesting stories

*******
Hey y'all! I feel like when it comes to Jin and Hoseok I have a hard time coming up with interesting stories. I think this one is cute, but not as dramatic as the other ones. I'll work on it and do better with their stories. Enjoy reading!!!