*I See You-V*

It's super late at night and you're just now getting off work. You hate getting off work late because you have to walk home. This is only because your car is in the shop. It's dark and cold outside. It takes about 15 minutes to get home.

You're holding your jacket close to your body. It's pretty cold outside. You check your surroundings at all times. Nothing seems unusual so you continue at your normal pace. You finally arrive home. You get to your door and see a package. It's wrapped in brown wrapping paper with a cute pink bow. It says 'To:y/n<3, From:Secret Admirer. That's strange.

You moved here a month ago and haven't befriended anyone yet. Hopefully it isn't something crazy. You look around and see if the admirer was near. You saw no one. Just darkness and silence. You take the package inside the house and lock your door. You take off your shoes and coat and immediately get scissors to open the package.

Inside the wrapping paper was a Gucci box. Inside the Gucci box was a black wool coat with the price tag still attached. This is nice, but expensive as hell. Who would do this?

There was also a note attached. It read, 'I see you've been cold. You don't have to be cold any longer. I hope you stay warm <3.' Strange? You're a little naive though. You thought maybe one of your neighbors bought you a $4000 coat because they saw you were cold. You put the coat in your closet. You'll wear it tomorrow. You get ready for bed and then fall asleep.

*The Next Day*

You don't go to work today because you have to get your car out of the shop. You take the bus to the car shop. Your car looks in good condition and they said it's been fixed. You take it back home. You get home and relax. You laze around for the rest of the day until it's dinner time.

When dinner time arrives you eat, then get ready for bed. Before you fall asleep you think about the mystery person that left such a generous gift for you.

*The Next Day*

You have to work the late shift again tonight. Luckily, you have your car so you can drive there and back without worrying about creeps or the cold at night. You put on your new coat and head out the door. You get to your car and try to start it, but it's not starting. You try at least 5 times before you give up and just walk. You're on the phone with your boss to let her know what happened. You make it to work late, but you arrive safely.

*8-hour shift*

You just finished your shift and it's time for you to go home. You say goodbye to your coworkers and start your walk home. Just like last time you periodically check your surroundings.

After some time, you see your driveway in the distance and notice a car in your driveway. You furrow your eyebrows. Who tf could be visiting you at this hour? You slowly approach the car. You look in the windows and see nothing. Like it was stated you're a little naive, you let it go. You're too tired. It'll have to be tomorrow's problem.

You walk to the front door and notice another package like the one from the other day. It's signed the same as last time. You walk into the house and remove all your extra clothing. This time the package is smaller. You open the little box and notice a set of keys. Now you're super confused. Your girl got a new whip!? The keys look like it matches the car outside. You go back outside and try to unlock the car. It unlocks. Wow! You guess you have a new car.

Before you get a head of yourself, you see if the admirer left a note. You went back in the house and looked for a note in the box. You found one it read 'I see you like the new coat I got you. That's perfect. I see you needed a new car also. So I got you one. Be safe! There are creeps out there <3.' You're officially creeped out. There's obviously someone watching you, but how do you go about it? That sounds like tomorrow's problem.