Purple Kiss (II) (GP)

"Class was shit. I got a 90." Yena plunges herself onto the seat, the food tray sliding above the table. 

Minju slowly chews her food. "It's good."   

"Out of 200." Yena finishes her sentence.

"Oh." The brunette shuts her mouth, hearing a deep sigh as more and more of their group joins the table.

"I'll have to retake the semester at this rate." she looked at Yuri who sat beside her. "Will you help me? Give me some of your brain." she sulks, earning a pinch to her cheek.

Minju's eyes caught the person sitting diagonally across, on her left. Yujin quietly sits there, getting asked, "You, how much did you get?"

Yena wanted to see who got worse.

"85," Yujin answered, picking up her utensils. Minju bore subtle worry for the latter's grades.

The girl claps once. "I'm not the worst!"

"Percent." the taller girl added.

Yena looks at her, blinks a few times and calculates. "Fuck you." she throws a balled-up tissue at her.

Minju internally sighed, going back to eating when her gaze met Yujin's. She then felt a leg nudging hers, a slight smile seen on the latter's face.

She wanted to know how she did.

"I don't even wanna know yours. You probably got a perfect score." Yena looks at Minju and gives up her little interviews, focusing on her food.

Yujin's eyebrow lifted at Minju, wondering if the latter's words were true. The brunette might have given a tiny proud look.

Yujin's lips winded into a downward smile as she tilted her head to face the food tray. She was proud, incredibly proud.

A guy appears next to Minju, catching Yujin's attention. "I thought you were going to wait for me." Sunghoon glances at the brunette. They're in the same class and he was probably getting his test errors fixed.

Yujin's gaze fell to her plate as she unconsciously picks on her food. That was a thing about keeping their relationship private.

Everyone knows Sunghoon likes Minju. He has been going for her for the past year or so but the girl has never given in. They didn't know why, only Yujin knows.

And after that party, Minju told her how she didn't want to be out just yet. Her parents were the reason why, and she was merely just not ready.

Well, it doesn't differ from Yujin. They both made this decision so complications wouldn't arise.

But she hates seeing anyone near her girl, especially a guy. (Though she knows she performs better)

"Are you free later?" Sunghoon shovels his rice. Minju glances at him. "Tests have ended." he hints.

"I wanna bring you out on a date."

Yujin's heart plunges as her eyes went to Minju. Yena pops her head out to peek at the guy. "Ya, ya. Must you be this direct? You're going to scare her." she places her arm around Minju's shoulder.

Sunghoon shrugs. "I don't wanna confuse her." he looks at Minju with a gentle gaze, waiting for her answer. He checks the date. "You don't have a shift today, right?"

Minju couldn't lie. She doesn't have anything on today, let alone her part-time job at the cafe.

She catches the way Yujin looks at her. But she couldn't just leave Sunghoon without an answer when the whole group is also waiting for her response.