Long Ride (GP)

The ex-members of IZONE have had a long day rehearsing for their upcoming reunion performance as they all dragged their feet towards the minibus that will be sending them back to the hotel.

Yujin was the first to enter with Minju holding onto her shirt, following the younger girl towards the back of the bus. They both sat down while the rest just sat at the front, way too lazy to walk in too far.

Yena and Chaewon plopped a seat right in front of them as they let out a small sigh. "Game?" Yena asked the girl who shook her head.

"Tired. Play with Kkura unnie. She's been dying to play with someone for the past 8 months." Chaewon rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder while Yena nodded and put her headphones in for a better experience.

"Cold?" Yujin asked Minju who shook her head but the younger girl took off her hoodie and made her wear it anyway. "Smells good." Minju draped her arm onto Yujin's thigh, caressing it a little as they heard the door closing.

The manager in charge stood up. "You guys can get some rest, it's been a long day. The ride back will take an hour so, sleep if you're tired. I'll call you guys when we reach the hotel." he told the girls who acknowledged and went back to minding their own business.

The lights dimmed down as some of them started napping and gaming while the two at the back were being extremely lovely as always, being an off-cam couple.

Minju glanced at Yujin who was busy texting someone, feeling bored with nothing better to do as she leaned in to see who her girl was texting.

"Gaeul unnie's asking whether I'm free for lunch tomorrow," Yujin spoke when she saw Minju peeking at her screen.

"I didn't ask." The older girl leaned back while Yujin turned off her phone and looked at her being slightly sulky. Someone's jealous.

Yujin held onto her nape and looked at her from the front. "Why?"

"Nothing." the girl replied and felt Yujin's thumb gently rubbing against her jaw. The younger snickered softly and let go of her.

"It's not like you don't talk to other people." Yujin sat properly and glanced out the window. "I don't know why you're being all sulky," she mumbled.

"I just keep seeing your pictures with Wonyoung floating around..." Minju softly spoke, making Yujin turn to look at her. "It gets lonely," she added, being upset since she no longer has 11 people constantly around her, only adults in their 30s.

Yujin shifted closer to her and leaned Minju's head onto her shoulder, softly patting it. "I know, it's been hard." She planted a small kiss on the girl's crown, pressing her cheek onto Minju's head.

She then thought about how she couldn't meet Minju a lot, only able to when their schedules don't clash with each other. Usually, it'll be Minju heading over to Yujin's home. Some say she does it so she wouldn't tire the new leader out but really, Minju goes for her dog, Azzo.

"I just missed you a lot," Minju said, leaning nearer into Yujin's neck. "Me too." the younger exhaled sharply and felt Minju softly kissing her neck.

She gulped softly, knowing what Minju wants when she does that particular action. Yujin leans back slightly. "They are in front of us," she whispered while Minju's kisses became slightly more tempting.

"Just try not to scream like how you did last week."

Minju's hand moved upwards, landing on the part in between the latter's thighs and heard Yujin taking in a short deep breath.