Feels (GP)

The scenes of a horror movie play through the 75-inch tv screen, in the vast living room of a penthouse.

Yujin was seen lying on Minju's lap with the girl's hand gently fondling her hair, totally immersed in the movie.

The moment screams were heard, the taller girl hid her face into Minju's thighs, curling up into a ball. "Wah..." Yujin groaned, heart thumping against her chest.

"Babe, there's nothing." Minju cupped the latter's neck. "It was fucking loud," Yujin complained and started to hear the sounds of babies crying throughout the vicinity.

"Shit." she sat up and looked at Minju. Yujin quickly sprang off the couch and ran up the stairs to see a little girl standing outside a room—their 3-year-old daughter.

She squats down in front of her, lifting her up. "Eomma, Yijin's crying." The girl rubbed her eyes with a soft toy in her hand while Yujin walked into the room.

"Stay here for me." she settled Jiwoo on the floor while she tended the baby boy in the cot.

"Shh..." Yujin gently lifted him up, cradling and rocking him slowly, silencing his cries in a matter of seconds.

"Jiwoo-ah, you can continue sleeping." The little girl's eyes were barely opened, having to be woken up in the middle of the night.

Jiwoo nodded slowly and dragged her feet toward the door just to bump into Minju. "Did he wake you up?" she gently picked Jiwoo up and watched Yujin put the kid back into the cot.

"I thought something might've wanted to hurt him." Jiwoo gradually collapsed onto Minju's shoulder and fell back asleep.

Yujin chuckled softly. "She takes that from you," Minju spoke while they exit the room, earning a quick kiss. "I'm not that caring." Yujin brought her toward Jiwoo's room.

"Reaction time," Minju commented, tucking the girl back into the bed, and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "Yeah, that'll be from me." Yujin started pulling her out of the room before they went to theirs.

...

"Are you going anywhere tomorrow?" Minju stepped out of the bathroom.

Yujin looked up from her phone, setting it aside. "I have some things to settle." she lifted her arms and welcomed the latter onto the bed as Minju laid on top of her, shoving her arms under Yujin's back.

"Can't you leave that to Nako?" she looked at Yujin from the side, feeling her fingers caressing her back. "You said you were almost done with the handover."

"Almost, babe." Yujin tucked her hair behind her ear, hearing her sigh softly. "I don't want you to go kidnapping other people again." Minju sat on her torso, hands dipping under the latter's shirt for warmth.

"I don't kidnap people, we don't do that anymore." Yujin held onto her waist, lying the sulking girl down. "But you did." Minju looked into her eyes.

"You kidnapped me when I was studying for my finals." The taller girl chuckled at that memory. That was the first time she met Minju, but not under a very favourable situation.

"But because of me, you never have to study or work again." Yujin pointed out, cupping Minju's neck and softly kissing the tip of her nose. "I would've died if I wasn't that pretty." the girl mumbled, earning a teasing hum.

"What?" Yujin laughed.

"You didn't kill me," Minju said. "You were about to do so, but the moment you lifted the blindfold off my eyes, you decided not to." she sat up with the girl still laughing softly.