Tank Top (GP)

Yujin pulls up the car in front of the mall lobby, winding down the tinted window as she watched Minju bid goodbye to her friends.

She narrows her eyes at what she was wearing—a black tank top.

Her girlfriend was wearing a black tank top, to a mall, looking as if she were going to the beach instead.

The way it tightly fitted her body showcased all the curves in the right places. And those shorts. It probably broke many necks throughout the day.

Minju opens the door, getting in with Yujin's eyes travelling all around her body. "You wore this out?" she asks as Minju settles her bag in the back seat.

"It was hot today." Yujin gripped the steering wheel. "Well it sure was with you wearing that," she says, preparing to drive off.

Minju gave a tender kiss on her cheek, sitting back down. "I missed you," she said. "Why didn't you come with us?"

Yujin lets out a smile, glancing at her. "I don't know any of your friends." she turns the car away from the main road.

"You could've just joined us. They said they'd like to meet you."

"I like to keep things private." Yujin reminded, earning a shrug. Minju knows how she can be unwilling to meet new people, let alone their friends from high school.

"Why are you turning here?" Minju asked as Yujin enters a secluded carpark near the park. "We have a situation to settle."

"Family dinner's tonight."

Yujin parks the car at the side. "It won't take long." she unbuckles her seatbelt and leans over to Minju, seizing her lips with ease. 

This action can only mean one thing.

The girl kisses her back instinctively. She couldn't lie that she missed those soft lips hitting hers. It's been a while.

And by a while, she meant six hours.

Yujin swiftly lifts the armrest, making it a little more comfortable and continues kissing her girl with much passion.

She grasps Minju's wrist, guiding her hand to her crotch, grinding against it slightly. Minju got a little surprised at the hardness before Yujin said, "Blame the tank top."

"And not you looking at the wrong places?" Minju teases her clothed bulge with her finger.

Yujin uses a finger, tugging the collar of Minju's top towards her. "There's no such thing as wrong places babe." she peeks inside.

"At least for me."

Yujin heard her laugh, quickly scampering to the back seat that was a little more spacious. "Come here." Minju listened, ducking her head and landing straight on the latter's lap, immediately latching her lips onto hers.

"What did you do all day?" Minju asks, hand cupping her face, thumb caressing the girl's temple. "Helping your mom get groceries." Yujin kisses her lips, firmly holding her waist.

"Really?" Yujin nodded. "I should reward you then." 

She felt Minju's thumb rubbing against her clothed cock, lightly squeezing it. "Baby, I'm gonna cum in my pants if you continue doing this."

Minju intentionally continues with that movement, pushing a soft grunt from Yujin. "That would be a waste." she said.

Minju slips down onto her knees, going in between the latter's legs. Yujin snickers, letting Minju take the initiative as the girl tugs onto her pants, releasing her pulsating cock from its restraints.

Her mouth started to water, watching the massive shaft throb as Yujin's lips twisted into a devious smirk. "It needs you babe." Yujin lightly thrusts her hips, having her cock encased within the latter's palm.

Minju started stroking her, hearing Yujin battle a couple of moans. "Oh Min..." she sighs, leaning her head back, immersing herself within those skilled hand movements.

The girl tightens her grip slightly, gently squeezing the tip, ushering a hefty moan into her ear. With how sensual her fingers moved, Yujin could only feel her muscles tense, teeth tugging on her bottom lip.

Seeing how she couldn't resist her strokes, Minju teasingly draws her tongue along her sensitive shaft, sending shivers through Yujin's body.

She kisses her way up the length, ending with a little peck against the tip. "Fuck." Yujin held in the desire to speed things up as Minju wraps her lips around her, twirling her tongue around the head, giving her a strong suck, earning a sharp moan of her name.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good." Yujin rests her hand above Minju's head with her chin tilting up. "Uhh..." she subconsciously thrust the moment Minju took her whole dick into her mouth.

"Ahh...that's it babe...Oh, I love you." Yujin started spilling a bunch of phrases that gave Minju the urge to laugh but continued sucking her with passion.

Minju envelopes her fingers at the base, adding pressure. "Jesus Min...keep going..." Yujin pushes the girl deeper, hand moving in accordance with how Minju bops her head up and down.

Her consistent sucks always manage to let Yujin reach peak satisfaction before the latter stutters, "Fuck I'm c-cumming."

Minju heard her breathing go erratic as she pulls off with a pop, slurping the pre-cum blended with saliva, hand quickly pumping the latter's cock.

Giving one last stroke, Minju aims the tip towards her mouth, abruptly stopping her movements as Yujin thrusts sharply with fingers gripping the seat. "A-Ah..." She urgently spills her seeds into her caverns, coating her entire mouth with warm, white liquid.

"Fuck babe." She pants, emptying herself as Minju sucks her clean, helping her finish.

Yujin slouches into the chair, catching her breath. "Amazing." She said, smiling at peak satisfaction.

She groans the moment Minju straddles her, letting her hands go above her hips. "You're so good." Yujin held onto the side of her neck and pulled her into an affectionate kiss.

Minju looks at her with a hint of desperation. "I owe you one." Yujin said when she saw the time.

She slips her hand past her waist, giving her back little rubs. "Tonight, hm?" She looks at her with puppy eyes, pressing her lips against her jaw to show her sincerity.

Minju nods and gets off her lap before they head off for family dinner.

-- 

Yujin gets off the car, legs wobbling slightly as she closes the door. 

She waits for Minju, naturally swathing her arm across the latter's waist. "Why are you walking like that?" the girl asks, seeing her walk awkwardly. 

"Tank top." Yujin grins, getting ready to knock on the door.