The Blackhole (GB)

Four guys were seen sitting at a cafeteria table, one busy eating, two chatting with each other with the last reading class notes.

Yena slapped Yujin's shoulder. "Why are you studying now?" he chuckled, shaking his head while the guy adjusted his glasses. "CSATs are in 6 months," he said, going back to reading a bunch of words deemed meaningless to Yena.

"You study too much, take a break," Hyewon spoke with a mouthful of rice. "Mind if I take that?" he asked, pointing at Yujin's little piece of Tonkatsu.

He pushed his food tray to him, earning a wide beam. "Do your parents not feed you?" Yujin sighed, watching him eat deliciously.

"Yah!" Yena smacked his shoulder again. "What? Stop hitting me." Yujin frowned, shifting away slightly.

"You should totally try that," he said, confusing the latter. "Try what?" Yujin's eyes stayed glued to his papers.

"The thing that's trending now." Yena looked at the rest. "The Blackhole." he gestured his hands majestically. Chaeyeon landed a slap on his forearm.

"Only you do those things. Don't encourage him," he said, shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth. "Kid's just trying to get into college."

"He can do it with his eyes closed, Chaeyeon-ah," Yena said, shifting his body to face Yujin who was staring at them. He looks curious.

"What is The Blackhole?" he asked, watching how Yena leaned into his ear. "You get to fuck a random stranger without knowing who it is," he whispered, seeing how Yujin's eyes widen, ears turning red.

"W-What?" Yena chuckled at his innocence. "I've done it a dozen times. It's totally safe." he then looked at Yujin from head to toe.

"You won't have to worry. I think they will like you." he wiggled his eyebrows while Yujin awkwardly tried to cover his body.

Chaeyeon just watched them with a head shaking, sighing as he dumped his leftover rice to Hyewon. "Thanks." he smiled geekily while Chaeyeon gestured for him to eat.

"Even though you're a total nerd, you're built like a model bro," Yena said, admiring his best friend. Yujin gradually sat properly, shaking his head. "I'm not doing it."

"Why not? You always told me you wanted to try having se—" Yujin covered his mouth and glared at him. "Why are you being so loud?"

"You have to be more confident," Yena muttered into his palm. "I already have someone I like," Yujin said.

"But she doesn't even like you." Chaeyeon agreed with what Yena said. "Still, it's not right to randomly fuck people." Yujin shook his head.

Yena thought for a moment and held onto Yujin's hand. "Please?" he begged. "Try something new, for once?" he gave him the puppy eyes, receiving a weird look.

"I don't want you to graduate without being reckless in high school. It's not fun." Yena convinced, hearing him sigh softly. He does that whenever he's on the verge of agreeing.

"The room would be completely dark; they won't know you. There's no need to be shy." Yena added, shaking his hand while Yujin gave it a thought.

"They? You mean I might be fucking a guy?" he queried while the other two furrowed their brows. Yena smacked him once. "There are options," he said.

"Why are you even shy? You're not that small." Yena looked down, immediately seeing Yujin cover his area. "I've seen everything." he teasingly looked at the guy who cleared his throat.