Professor (GG)

10 minutes after the bell rang, a girl was seen strolling through the concourse of the school's campus, making her way to one of her favourite classes that had the previous professor swapped out with a new, young lady.

Someone who walks past the corridors with charisma soaring through that long, light-brown, straight hair of hers, heels clacking with every step she takes. Anyone would mistake her as the dean rather than a new transferred teacher. That was enough to charm this very girl.

She flips her hair behind, neatening up her skirt before pushing the door open, cold air greeting her as well as a pair of aloof but dashing eyes. "You're late, Kim Minju." the lady says. "Again."

Minju's lips twitched into a smile upon seeing her. She bows slightly and says, "I'll try to be early for you, Ms Ahn." she gave a small wink before walking towards the seats, settling beside her friend.

Chaewon started smacking the girl who was staring at the professor. "Again, again." she scolded. Minju rubbed her arm but smiled when she saw the lady still setting up her laptop.

"She was waiting for me." Chaewon grabbed onto Minju's chin and turned it towards her. "Stop being delusional."

Minju shifted the latter's arm away. "Ah, unnie...don't tell me what to do unless you pass this class. You're the one retaking here." she bluntly spoke, shifting her gaze onto the professor named, Ahn Yujin.

Chaewon smacked the back of her head. "Open your damn laptop at least." Minju did, eyes never leaving the woman who's roughly a few years older than them.

She's so tall, I wonder if she has a girlfriend. Or boyfriend if she's straight. But like I said, spaghetti is also straight until it gets wet.

After an hour of lessons, Yujin started going around, handing them their assignment grades. She walked towards where Minju was with the girl staring at her with awestruck eyes.

Minju took the paper, intentionally brushing her fingers across the back of Yujin's palm. "Thank you." she positively sounded out, smiling until she saw her grades.

"Yah! You got lower than me!" Chaewon laughed as Yujin silently chuckled, going towards the back. Oh, she knows. She knows about Minju's little crush on older women. She likes to see every little thing Minju does to get her attention.

Or more like, seduce her. Minju's probably the class's dreamboay, she's not gonna lie. The girl's astounding, not academically but at attracting people.

Yujin was casually making her afternoon coffee in the tutor's only pantry room, stirring the beverage with eyes glued at the clock, seemingly waiting for something to happen.

"5...4...3...2..." she counted down. "1."

The door creaked open. "Ms Ahn~" She's always late to my class but never late for this—bothering me. Yujin slowly turned to see Minju locking the door behind her. "What is it again?" I wonder how she gets in every time.

"Why did you fail me?" the girl puckered her lips, advancing closer to her. "I wouldn't need to if you actually listened in class than stare at me blankly." Yujin sipped on her coffee, eyes looking at her student.

"It's your fault for being so pretty," Minju said, going nearer to Yujin, forcing her to lean against the table, confining her between her arms. "Oh? You're not stopping me this time." Minju looked at her professor who was looking down at her, slowly placing the cup aside.