Sit (GP)

"Unnie, hurry up." Yujin motioned for Minju to quicken her steps, about to be late for their meeting with the members. Minju grabbed her phone and flew through the room door.

"You're always the reason why we're the last ones to leave." The younger nagged, towing the girl out of the dorm, and locking the door. "At least we get to be alone." Minju tapped the girl's stomach as they dashed towards the carpark.

Yujin got into the driver's seat, fastening her seatbelt with Minju doing the same. "Go, go. Eunbi unnie is going to kill us." the older girl urged while Yujin stepped on the accelerator and drove out of the complex.

While driving, Minju saw how the latter was gripping the steering wheel tightly, eyes looking here and there as if she was battling with something in her mind. "Still angry?" Minju asked.

Yujin glanced at her and leaned into the seat, relaxing her shoulders. "No, why?" she bluntly answered. "I told you it was nothing," Minju said.

Yujin snickered softly. "You sleeping in Chaewon unnie's room is nothing?" she asked, glancing at Minju who leaned back. "My room is cold," she mumbled, knowing how the heater in her room spoilt a few days ago.

"You could've come to my room," Yujin mumbled while Minju's lips winded up into a tiny smile as she slanted nearer to the girl. "You told us no one's allowed in your room."

"You're an exception," Yujin spoke with eyes concentrating on the road, earning a swift peck on her cheek. "Okay. Now stop sulking." Minju sat back down, seeing the girl rub her cheek with the back of her palm.

They reached the building in no time but Minju had to make a quick trip to the bathroom. "I'll wait for you here." The older girl shook her head. "You head in first. I'll be quick." Yujin nodded and went ahead.

She opened the glass door, seeing the rest already inside, chatting with each other. "What took you so long?" Eunbi smacked Yujin who chuckled and sat beside Chaewon. "Where's Minju?" the girl asked. Yujin ceased laughing instantly, seeing who was talking to her.

"Bathroom," she answered, crossing her legs while Chaewon nodded, not knowing why the latter seemed so distant today. They all decided to wait a while more until Minju comes back before advancing with the meeting.

The said girl soon entered the room, softly apologising to the managers, looking for a seat just to find out there was none. She didn't know why there wasn't one for her, maybe it was because all their managers were here today.

Chaewon didn't hesitate to stand, giving up her seat. "Sit," Yujin spoke in sync, looking at the brunette who took it as she was asking her to sit on Chaewon's chair.

When she was about to do so, Yujin grabbed onto her wrist. "Not there." she looked at Minju. The girl raised both eyebrows, seeing how she was giving her that gaze. The gaze that tells her she was still bitter about what happened last night.

"Sit here." Yujin tapped on her lap, totally oblivious to other people around her. In her eyes, there's only Minju. "Sit." She repeated when the latter wasn't moving. Chaewon glanced at the younger girl's intense gaze, seeing how Minju slowly sat down on her lap.

"Are we all here?" Eunbi asked, looking around and counting. "Okay, let's start with the meeting." she went ahead with all the members listening to whatever they had to convey.

Yujin's gaze stayed fixed on the individual sitting beside her, hands slowly making their way to Minju's inner thighs, holding onto them firmly before attentively listening to the manager, resting her chin on her shoulder.