Troublemaker (GB)

Request by ayj_mj11

Subtle yelling and cheers could be heard in a particular classroom, right at the end of the hallway. It's none other than class 3-7, also known as, the worst class.

This class consists of the most dreadful troublemakers there are in this high school. Those that look like they would kill you and would kill you. Otherwise, they are also known as the players of this school.

A wimpy guy could be seen getting thrown out of the class, back landing straight against the glass window, causing him to collapse onto his knees. Another guy, a head taller, tramped out and pulled him up by his collar. "Who said you can touch my girl huh?" he yelled, seeing the latter's eyes wobbling out of fear.

"I-I was just c-collecting her pap—" He used squished his cheeks. "Look at you stuttering. That still doesn't mean you can touch her." he mocked, giving him a hefty punch to his stomach.

Students were just watching from a distance, having no guts to stop him, not even his girlfriend who was standing at the door. "I told you what would happen if it happens again, didn't I?" he spoke through gritted teeth, grip around his collar tightening while the guy accidentally peed his pants out of immense fear.

"Are you—what the fuck?" he started laughing, seeing a stream trailing down the latter's pants which made him let the guy go. "You're that scared? Yo, look who's peeing his pants," he announced, pointing at the guy who collapsed on his knees, hearing laughter from his other friends.

"I'll be nice and bring you to the bathroom. We can continue our business there," he spoke, lifting the guy by his collar and started dragging him.

"Ahn Yujin!" a voice resonated throughout the hallway, making everyone's eyes shift towards a particular girl who quickly yanked the pitiful guy away from Yujin's grasp.

"What happened?" she asked, checking on the guy who shakily stood up properly with a messed-up face. "M-Minju-ah..." he stuttered while the girl put his arm around her shoulder and started taking him to the infirmary.

"Hey, hey!" Yujin took the guy back, slightly making her stumble while Minju glared at him. "You think you can just take your boyfriend like this?" he sarcastically spoke and chuckled sheepishly.

Minju folded her arms. "What? Is he your boyfriend then?" she daringly asked which caught him off guard. "What? No! I'm not gay." Yujin pushed the guy away with Minju catching him.

"You're not huh? Then what's that." Minju looked down, making Yujin look down to see a bulge imprinted against his pants. He chuckled lightly. "Big huh. It's not even hard yet." Yujin arrogantly muttered, thinking highly of himself while placing his hand on his hips.

Minju hummed. "Not really. Let's go." She said and started walking away from Yujin who got slightly impressed with how she was treating him. It's the first time he met someone like this, not knowing who she actually is.

"What's your name?" he shouted, looking at the girl who didn't even bother looking back. "Fuck off!" Little mutters could be heard with Yujin snickering as he felt Wonyoung pulling him back into class. "I like her," he uttered, earning a slight glare from the girl.

"Go fuck her then." Wonyoung complacently spoke and went back doing her work despite having a boyfriend who's on this school's blacklist. "Maybe I will," he mumbled, leaning back against the chair with legs spread wide.

He looks down. "Are you actually hard?" he shifted slightly and felt himself throbbing, hissing softly. Maybe it's because of her...she's kinda hot.