My Good Boy (GB)

Yujin, a scrawny, high school boy who only knows how to study, was peacefully sitting at the front of the class, doing his own work until getting the back of his head slapped by someone he doesn't dare to mess with.

He took in a deep breath to see a girl in uniform that would break the dress code, skirt so short it draws the attention of guys who are just waiting to fuck her. "What are you doing?" That's Minju. The girl who has been pestering him since she knew of his existence.

She finds him fun to mess with, seeing how Yujin always does what she tells him to do. What does she want this time? He thought, tweaking his glasses, and looking at her. Yujin routinely holds out his hand, expecting the girl to hand him her homework which she never does.

Instead of paper, he felt a hand grabbing onto his. She always yanks him by the collar. This is new. "Come." Minju drags him out of his seat even though he resisted a little, knowing this means she'll make him do something more outrageous.

The latter pulls him all the way towards where the girl's locker room is. "Go in," she said. "What for?" Yujin asked with an uncertain tone.

"She's been bothering me." Minju folded her arms. "Jo Yuri," she added.

"And what do you want me to do?" he clasped his hands together, placing them in front of him.

"I want you to go in, take those clothes you see hanging right there and run." She smiled playfully while the guy took in a deep breath.

"Can't you just make me clean the toilet or something? She'll be walking out naked if I do that. And there's Yena who'll kill me." Yujin said.

Minju nodded. "Exactly." she blatantly spoke while the guy let out a little sigh. "Or do you want me to kill you?"

Yujin shook his head and looked around. Sometimes I wonder why I do this. The guy creeps into where the shower stalls were and promptly snatched the towel and uniform from the only stall that was being used.

Yujin flew back out and looked at Minju who just stared at him. "Yah! Who took my clothes?!" they heard shouting and instantly ran with Minju grasping onto his wrist, pulling him towards the staircase that leads them to the rooftop.

They both exited the place and threw themselves against the railing, catching their breaths as Minju laughed hysterically at how Yujin looked as if he was dying.

"You okay?" she asked with fingers combing her hair back. "Y-Yeah..." he inhaled deeply and coughed which made Minju laugh harder. "I don't do well with running."

"I know. Wasn't that fun?" she asked while he looked at her, realising he still has clothes in his hands. Yujin dropped it aside and controlled his breathing.

"This is fun for you?" he asked while she nodded, looking afar. "Jo Yuri. That girl has been going around spreading factless rumours about me fucking some old hags during my free time."