Chocolate (GP)

Busy roads, clear blue skies. It was a weekday with people rushing home after a typical 9-5 job. But not for a girl who looked as if she just woke up, wearing her little puppy onesie. It helps with creativity.

Yujin walks out of the room with a little yellow notepad in one hand and a pen in another. She unconsciously walks towards the kitchen and settles the notepad on the counter, reaching for the water jug.

"If that was the last time I—how am I supposed to rhyme this?" Yujin sips on the water, thinking hard. She's a songwriter—composer to be exact—and she has a project due next week.

"I think I should take a break." she drinks the last few drops, ditching the notepad for her Nintendo switch console. She has nothing else to do other than to wait for her girlfriend who's currently still in the office.

"What should I play..." she mumbles, putting the hood of her onesie over as she scrolls through the long list of games she owns. "Mario Kart." she loads it and got off the couch, going back to the kitchen to find something to eat.

Yujin opens the cabinet but found nothing to her cravings—something sweet. The girl walks here and there, eyes landing on a little bar of chocolate sitting beside the water jug.

She grabs it, not knowing where it came from and just went back into the living room. Glancing at the clock, Minju should be back in an hour.

"Why is this taking so long to load?" she stares at the loading sign, sliding the chocolate out of its cardboard packaging. "Damn...this is way too fancy for chocolate." she looks at the gold wrapper and the brand name—LVER.

She didn't recall Minju getting this but dark chocolate seemed to fit the vibes of this packaging. There were three big pieces laid nicely in a paper tray with symbols on them. "This is cute." she takes the one with a peach imprint on it, keeping the rest.

Yujin quickly shoved it in her mouth and proceeded to play a round of Mario Kart.

"Hm?" Yujin glanced down at her lap, fingers navigating her character in the game. "Why the fuck am I hard?" she drops her legs over the edge of the couch and sits up.

"God." she focuses on the game with her body warming up. As every second passes, blood flows downwards to a particular area between her legs.

Soon enough, a bulge appeared under the onesie.

Yujin finishes the round and stops for the time being, hooking her finger to her collar and peeking inside. "This is weird." she unbuttons her onesie, revealing her full length, toned torso she built through plank competitions with her girlfriend.

It helps with stamina.

Yujin grabs her clothed cock, shifting it here and there to confirm she was rock hard with no apparent form of arousal in front of her or in her head. She wonders if Mario Kart did this but there was no way.

"Too sexy for this onesie," she utters and reaches for the box of tissues on her left, placing it beside her. The girl takes her phone and scrolls through her sacred gallery.

Specifically the hidden album only she and Minju have access to.

"This one's new." she taps on a photo Minju recently added and slides her hand into her underwear, releasing her stiff member. "That's my girl." she smiles, fingers slowly stroking herself, eyes trailing all over the curves her girlfriend's body presented.

Cleavage peeking through that taunting, black Calvin Klein sports bra along with naked butt cheeks displaying through her tiny screen.

"Why are you so fucking hot?" she sighs, hands moving up and down at a faster pace, fanning her legs wider, imagining the feeling of warm, tight walls clenching around her.