Outlaw (GG)

Request by AhnMinju

At the age of 16, Yujin lost her parents to a dreadful car crash. And because of that car crash, she was left solus in this lonely world, causing her to mingle with delinquents throughout the next 10 years.

Nevertheless, to survive that decade, she had to make money. Cold, hard, cash. She'll go to every extent just to earn a few bucks.

Sell drugs? Fine. Injure someone? Fine. Cause an arson? Fine. Have sex with a random stranger? Oh, that's her favourite. Helps get her mind off things. Probably her only form of recreation.

She's fine with doing anything just to keep her going in life. She even goes to the extent of killing people without leaving a trail. She's marvellous and meticulous at doing anything that she gets asked to do. That's why she's desired in the black market with people seeking her to do all the dirty stuff round the clock.

Yujin carried an unconscious body over her shoulder, bringing it to a secluded place in an undisturbed building with Yena, Hyewon and Eunbi whom she met throughout the years. They work as a group although she's really fine alone, with Hyewon being the only guy in the group.

"How should we do this one?" Yena asked, resting the bag on the floor, ushering metal sounds that appeared to be tools.

Eunbi spanked the back of her head. "We listen to her, dumb shit." She motioned at Yujin who laid the body onto a mattress, positioning the girl's head against a small pillow.

"Should we use scalpels? Axes? Or fire because I just want to get this done and over with." Hyewon said, digging out the different tools from the bag.

"All we need to do is get rid of this body, right? That's what they want." Yena asked Yujin who sighed.

"This retard." She rose up and impassively glanced at them with motor oil smeared faintly on her cheek from cleaning her car tyres a while ago before this unanticipated mission.

She takes out a tiny glass vial filled with an unspecified substance, pinching them between two fingers. "We're not supposed to get rid of the body, asshole." Yujin glared at Yena.

She grabbed the syringe and plugged it into the vial. "We just need to make her forget what she did." she withdrew the solution while Yena got her head smacked by the other two.

Yujin went nearer to the body and rolled up the girl's sleeve, carefully injecting the liquid into her system. "That should do the trick." she sealed the tools into a small ziplock bag, hurling it into an open fire they had running in the basement.

"Easy 10k." Hyewon laughed psychotically.

A woman strolls through the glass doors of the police station, staff saluting her with every step she takes as she bows to them.

"Detective Kim!"

A guy comes up to her, fanning a file. "It's the girl you've been looking for." He unveiled the picture to Minju who snickered lightly, grabbing onto the stack of papers.

"Took you long enough." She smacks his head with it and trudges towards her office that had Chief Detective situated right beside the door.

She promptly assembled her team into the meeting room located behind her office and proceeded with the meeting.

"So, she's the one who has been convicting all those crimes?" Nako, the assistant inspector pointed at the screen that had the particulars of the suspected crime offender.