Part Forty-Seven(The End)

Hyunjin's pov
I stood froze on my spot as I saw han kill jeongin and changbin in front of us without blinking an eye.
"good job my boy come here" minjun said to han who immediately start walking to him.
"han, what the hell is happening ?" felix said clenchin his jaw...my eyes could now leave my mates dead bodies.
"I told you before...i thought you are smart but you proved me wrong" minjun shook his head acting disappointed" so when han come back to you just like that, you didn't think that maybe something was wrong...or you just thought I am so stupid to attack 8 royals without a proper plan....not just any royals you of all... " he added laughing.
"you could have killed han and took his power"I said remembering what chan's dad told us how could be so stupid.
"at least one have some brains on him"he replied, he needed someone to get close to us and wait for the right moment, he that knows we will be vulnerable at this moment
"what did you do to him?"I asked trying not to bounce on the man.
"han is wrapped around my finger as long as I am breathing he will do just as I tell him"he said with a smirk.
"you want to be alive much, I will rip your head myself"felix said I can feel him shake with anger beside me, but we all know that both of us are so weak at the moment losing a mate may weaken us but five at once.

"how...he is royalty....how could you manage to control him....felix even accessed his head he did not sense you"I said my eyes not leaving him watching each and every move he did.
"you northern people you always act like you know everything about magic and spells there is a whole other word in the southern side not even me an heir to the kingdom knows about all it is secrets....i blame my parents for trusting you grandparents to maintain peace, so they didn't' try to learn from the amazing spells we have...they kept it away saying that kind of dark power is wrong " he said tilting his head to the side"dear hyunjin, where do you think those missing people went?"he added.
"you...you sacrificed them"I said my eyes widened in realization, it makes sense now how was he able to cast a spell on the whole castle how he is controlling han, even his people that attacked us we couldn't sense them they are under his protection...
"good job" he said clapping."I wait too long for this moment to take revenge to take what is mine.....i am thankful for your parents for banishing me to earth because of that I did not get to meet my mate...i don't need them honestly...look what love brought you...the strongest creatures in this universe are powerless in front of me....why because of their mates"he added laughing.

"why did you kill minho?"I said.
"hyunjin what are doing this not the right time to chat....let me..."
"wait felix"I said shaking my head, I am curious of why he killed his own son...
"oh, my dear son...he is useless...i wanted a demon son, I need him to run hell for me...i got him now...yerin is going to be so pissed"he said looking at han.
"he is not your son nor you will ever set foot on hell..."felix growled at him.
"oh, I will believe me I will take hell....i will take what your father loved the most like he did to me"he yelled for the first time since he entered he showed anger...felix just hit a nerve.
"what why.... what did king lee took from you...a lover maybe "I said smirking when I saw his eyes darken.
"he stole the love of my life...his parents stole my kingdom and kill my parents and he...he stole soojin from me"he yelled, well look who is talking about love now...wait soojin.
"you were in love with my mom"felix said before he burst into laughs shaking his head, he lost it...
"your mom.... your mom was my childhood friend I was in love with her but she met your father, he took her..."
"she is his mate asshole" felix growled
"mate...mate.....mate...why would he have her....she should have been mine...i was in love her first....he took her...she was his mate but he had never took care of her as he should all he cared about was hell.... and then you...you came....you are the exact image of your mom but you are just like your father....you are a living reminder that I did not get to be with her....i swore I will kill you...and I am going to keep my words..."he said pointing his sword toward him.