Part Forty-Three

Minho's pov
"where is it?" I looked around for han's room, I have no idea where it is  but I can feel him in this area of the castle.i am not used to these new abilities it is like everything is enhanced I can hear better see better, it is been a day since I woke up like an angel...me an angel I am still shocked honestly, even my father is a demon how could I be an angel?"finally " I said standing in front of han's room.i think those idiots need to train us to use our new powers, I have no idea about what I can or I can't do.
"hello" the door was opened revealing han with a big smile.
"were you going somewhere?"I asked.
"nope, I felt your presence in front of the door, come in"he said dragging me inside and I just followed him.
"this is weird"I said sitting down.
"what?"he asked tilting his head.

"I feel so strong and it is scary...i can still smell Felix's scent in here... Where is he?"I asked.
"oh, he said he has something to take care of in hell"han replied.
"hell again?"I said shaking my head.
"well, it is his kingdom too he needs to take care of it"he said before he paused"hyung, could you please forgive felix?" he added, forgive him... honestly it was hard to get angry at him, we learned that it is not his fault plus han is alive on the top of that he is my mate and since I turned I feel this strange pull to all of them now...i understand what they feel toward each other...
"I am not angry at him...i just find myself forgiving him so fast, I need to take my revenge first"I smirked making the boy chuckle.
"that's what I thought"han said sitting closer to me.
"what he killed the love of my life...i won't let that slide"I said picking up his arm.

"all of us are mates..."
"I know, I feel contacted to all of them now...i love all of them but hanie you will always be the love of my life...the one my heart chooses with you knowing that we are mates..."he said locking eyes with him silence filled the room as I kept staring at his face, god how can he be so perfect...
"so does that mean I am your favorite "he said with a smirk breaking the silence.
"in your dreams"I said rolling my eyes.
"you just said I am the love of your life"he said in disbelief.
"yeah that won't make you my favorite, you are all equals"I hit his forehead making him pout.
"I know, I am teasing you"he said chuckling.
"I know that too idiot...i am so happy you are alive"he said looking at my lap.

"what did you do when you heard I died?" he asked caressing my back.
"I don't want to talk about it...i was so angry...i even throw a vase on hyunjin"I said with a small chuckle.
"you did not"he said bursting into laughs.
"what would you have done if you were in my place"I said glaring at him.
"I will burn this kingdom down"he said his expression darkened in a spite of a second sending shivers down my spine...i think I am going to need some time to adjust to demon han...
"hyung" he said making me hum"I want to apologize again for what I did...i am really sorry"he added.
"baby, I told you it is okay...you don't need to apologize believe me"I said.
"I just I am feeling bad...."
I cut him off by sitting on his lap he looked at me with wide eyes surprised by my sudden movement.

"i..."
"shut up"I said crashing my lips into his, he groaned kissing me back, and he pulled me closer by my waist making us fall back on the bed.
I pinned his arms above his head right after, but he bites my lips making my grip loosen.
He pulled back before he started kissing down my neck making me moan.
"han..."I stopped when I felt something on my back, what the hell is this
"hyung"han pulled back looking at me with wide eyes"your wings"he added.
White big Wings were spread behind my back...i stood up but I fell down right after when they moved without my control...how do i t even control them?
My cheeks start heating up, don't tell me my wings come out because I was turned on.

"they are really beautiful"han said caressing the white feather.
"I need to go"I stood up and run way this is so embarrassing....
"hyung..."
I ignored him lucky as soon as if left the room my wings went back inside....