Part Thirty

Han's pov
My eyes shoot wide open, my stomach is not feeling good.i jumped from the end taking my hyungs by surprise as I made my way toward the bathroom throwing up.
"han.." chan's voice echoed throughout the room as I kept throwing up.
"seungmin" changbin yelled.
"what happened?" seungmin said immediately showing inside the room.
"we don't know" chan said caressing my back.
I pulled away from the toilet leaning against the wall.
My whole world is spinning, I feel so sick.
"when did this happen?" seungmin asked.
"just now he just stood up and ran here" changbin replied, as seungmin examined me.

"you can heal him right" chan said
"felix..." seungmin said.
"what happened to him?" I said panicking.
"nothing han just, don't move" he said taking me off the floor walking toward the bed.
"you said felix, I heard you...did something happened to him?"I asked again.
"I told he is alright" seungmin said as jeongin showed up in the room too, they looked at each other...they know something...
"tell me now" I yelled taking them by surprise.
"han you shouldn't ....."
"I said now" I cut the boy feeling my blood boil from anger.

"he slept with someone" seungmin said making my heart crash into pieces.
"what does that have to do with han?" changbin asked confused.
"I think we got sick because he felt it...us as Felix's mates can feel it, han is the only one who slept with him from you...it is kind like bonding just without the mating mark...so I think he can feel it now" seungmin explained making my head spin.
"but I slept with jeongin and hyunjin why didn't I feel anything " chan asked.
"both of them slept with us their mates or you...which means the possibility of your being our mates is getting higher" seungmin explained.

"why would he do that?" I said burying my face on my knees.
"hyung,we will find away to stop it...i am sorry you had to go through this" jeongin said.
"it will never get better...the pain that felix making me feel won't go away jeongin" I said looking at them with puffy eyes.
"hyung" jeongin said pulling me into his arms, I leaned into his touch burying my head into his chest as I sobbed.

"han, we need to go " seungmin said after some time.
"where?"I asked my voice coming out harsh from all the crying.
"we are going to change your room this one is not suitable for you anymore" jeongin said caressing my hair.
"okay, let's go"I said standing up drying my tears, he is not paying any attention to me why should I? I still have minho hyung hyunjin and the others with me he can do whatever he likes...i don't care anymore...

I took jeongin's hand with one and chan's with another before we left the room.
The new one was bigger it had four separate beds like the other but they were bigger...i smiled as I saw the huge balcony at the end of the room.
"until we figure out how to deal with all of this you need to stay together for your safety,"seungmin said smiling at me.
"thank you "I said walking toward the nearest bed to lie down.
"han" as soon as I covered myself hyunjin come with minho.
"baby, what happened?" minho said pulling me into a hug.

"don't worry hyung...i am fine" I giggled hugging him back.
"you are not fine...you look pale as a dead corpse" he said checking my temperature."could you help him?" minho added looking at seungmin.
"it is not a physical injury so unfortunately no" the angel said looking down.
"this is getting out of hand...if each time felix sleeps with someone else will make han sick it won't be good for him" jeongin said clenching his hands.
Hyunjin just growled making us jump before he disappeared.
"where did he go?" I asked confused.
"to hell" seungmin said with a sigh.
.

Hyunjin's pov
I immediately teleported to hell, what he is doing is hurting han now...he needs to stop.
When I entered the room he was laughing with some girl a glass of blood in his hand.
"leave" I said glaring at the girl who looked at felix, this audacity...
"leave" felix said to her, she leaned in to peck his lips before she left...i was so close to snapping her neck.
"what happened now hyunjin?" he said with a raised brow.
"you had your fun all these years but you need to stop now" I said walking toward him.