Part Forty

Seungmin's pov
I made my way toward Asmodeus's room completely ignoring the stares well more like glares of the demons.
I pushed the door will all my force making it break, the demon jumped in surprise but he relaxed when he saw me.
"your highness"he said bowing.
"cut it, asmodeus...you are going to tell me everything you know"I said glaring at him, I know he is hiding something the man is more than two times my age...if there is anyone who knows anything about what is happening it must be him.
"could you be more specific?"he said raising his brow, I growled walking toward him before I pinned him into the wall crashing his neck.
"the humans, one turned into a demon and the other into an angel...well their dominant gene at least... They are like us a mix of all species...now tell me how and why did this happen...you said and we all know that humans can't turn"I said.

"you just said it"he said making me blink in confusion, my grip loosened as he fell into the ground coughing.
"humans can't turn"I said looking at him with wide eyes"they are not humans"I added.
"well you have your answer"he said standing up.
"why did you lie to me if you knew?"I yelled .
"I am a demon...i just don't give a damn"he said rolling his eyes.
My blood boiled at his answer, how could they be this ignorant?
"you better tell me everything you know or you won't be able to see the day of light ever again...you care about that don't you"I said making his eyes go wide.
"I...."
"now"I yelled getting frustrated from the lack of an answer.

"well take a seat" he said going toward the table"you want some wine"he added taking a bottle, I gave him a glare making him chuckle, I swear demons are crazy...
He took his place sitting on the couch in front of me, I am dying right here and he is enjoying my misery.
"hmmm"he hummed "let's start from the beginning did you know your highness that we had more than four royals families"he said nodding.
What? Why I have never heard of this before.
"well I guess you don't since not many of the livings today know about it...and even if they did most of them are demons and vampires who don't give a damn about it...like me"he said chuckling" it was on your grandfathers ruling period, your kingdoms were the biggest and strongest of course but up to the south there were 4 smaller kingdoms...they were peaceful, living their best lives until your grandparents decided to try and invade it...they destroyed those poor small kingdoms, but then it started another problem who would take the southern side...it stayed like that no one was officially appointed as a king, but it was under your families control"he took a deep breath leaning on his chair.

"from that day the southern side become where the most unwanted citizens were banished...it continued like this until...words start to speard, guess what ?" he said smirking.
"the heirs of the four small kingdoms were still alive, Lee minjun minho's father, han yerin han's mom, seo jinsung changbin's father, bang hoseok chan's father" he said making my world freeze, what is he talking about? How does he knows exactly about all this.
"how..."
"don't be rude now...you wanted to know now listen"he said shutting me up.
"it was during your fathers and mothers period, the heirs of the small destroyed kingdoms were the same age as your parents....well it wasn't a problem until "he paused making me groan.
He shook his head amused he is really testing my patience...
"it come to your parents' ears that each of their sons will have one mate...it was like a vision Felix's father saw..."
"one mate"I murmured.

"yeah, each one of you has only one true mate...a one from the humans...i am sure you felt drown to one more than the others"he said.
"changbin"I said with wide eyes.
"bingo, it was supposed to be you an changbin, chan and jeongin, minho and hyunjin, finally han and felix"he said nodding his head.
"what happened?" I asked.
"your parents happened, they didn't like it...they banished all of the heirs to earth 500 years ago"he answered.
"I don't understand...if they have supernatural creatures why do they smell like humans...i..."
"their other parents are humans...i don't know the details, but if you didn't meet them which would have been impossible since it is fated to happen they would have lived and died like mortals.....you need to mate with them when they die they need to drink from a royal blood...i just found about this too when I heard about han "he cut me off.