Part Thirty-Nine

Hyunjin's pov
I felt a bang inside my heart...minho my eyes widened teleporting into the humans' room.
"minho where is he?" I asked changbin who looked surprised .
"he was visiting han..."
I did not wait for him to continue before I teleported to the cemetery.
"minho, where is he?" I asked felix who was sitting next to Han's grave.
"hyunjin, he went back home I...."
"I can't sense him inside the castle felix...find him now" I said making the boys eyes go wide...felix has the power to track anyone in any world or dimension.
"he is not here"he said gulping " I will bring him don't..."
"I am coming with you"I said taking his hand...
He teleported us to the top of the mountain.
"felix, what the hell...."
"I swear I felt him here...what is happening " he growled.
He started to teleport us from a place to another but minho was not there.
"who the hell took him"he yelled "how are they doing this?" he added.

"felix, look at me"I said grabbing his head to look at me" I need you to focus...find him"I added I am terrified of what could happen to him, who even dared to kidnap a person that lives inside my palace.
Felix nodded taking a deep breath" found him" he said, this time we went to right place, minho was laying on a large bed, it looks like a room inside an inn yet no one was with him.
"he is..."I stopped, I can hear his heartbeats but they are slower than they should be, and his smell.
"hyunjin" Felix said letting a loud growl he was staring at minho, I followed to where he was looking.

"no....no...it can happen" I run checking the mark on his neck, someone marked him...is he dying as it happened to han?
I can't lose another one....please...
"minho, baby....wake up...."I said shaking him.
"who the hell did this?" felix said trying to inspect the room, it is strange we are not able to find out who did this...they are hiding somehow, what makes it worse only...r...
Suddenly minho opened his eyes, my breath hitched seeing them" han" he yelled looking around."han, where is he?" he added looking at me.
"your....his eyes" I looked at felix who looked as surprised as I am...
Minho's eyes were blue unlike his natural brow eyes...

"han he was here..."he jumped from the bed.
"minho calm down...han is dead...tell us what happened?" I said trying to reach him.
"stay away" he pushed me back making me fall down, no seriously what happened here? How did he manage to push me.
"minho...."
"he was here....han was here....he had these black eyes...he is a demon....and. He killed...he killed me" he said with wide eyes" how the hell I am alive...he snapped my neck...i remember" he added shaking his head.
Something happened here, the fact that minho is standing in front of me as an angel proves it...who and how did they do this?

"minho, han can't be alive...i just check it...he is...i can feel him inside the grave" felix said approaching him.
"do you think I am lying...he mated with me..."he said pointing at his neck...
"felix..."I said gulping, he looked at me nodding.
"you are coming with us, we will..."
"like hell I will....bring han to me....i..." the boy stuttred before he fall down, thankfully felix was next to him and catch him in time.
"this is getting out of hand"I murmured.
We went back to the castle as soon as we could...
"what happened?" seungmin said checking minho who was inside felix's arms.

All of them were inside the room" minho" chan jumped running to take him from felix.
"someone mated with him" I said.
"what?" jeongin yelled his eyes turning red.
"is he going to die too?" changbin said with wide eyes.
"that is the thing....he is not...he is an angel" I said rubbing my forehead.
"you are right...he smells like one but...not he is not just an angel....he is..."
"like us" felix cut seungmin's off.
"how?" seungmin asked.
"he said it was han" I replied as I saw chan lay minho down.
"han is dead..."
"if minho is alive so could han...the question is why we still feel him inside his grave," Felix said shooting me a look.

We immediately teleported to han's grave in a snap of a finger the pulled the coffin from the hole.
"if you are here, I am sorry"I murmured opening it.
I felt a cold shiver run through my body...this is impossible.
"what the hell is this?" felix said taking a little doll it looked like han, it smells like him even felt like him...whoever took him he was well prepared, I don't know how should I feel? Happy that he is alive and fine or terrified of what happened to him?
If he didn't come back that meant something is wrong with him, minho said that he killed him.
"we need to find han as soon as possible"I said looking at felix" how didn't you feel that he is alive?" is added.