Part Twenty-Two

Hyunjin pov
I went back to my room, my feelings were all over the place felix is too much sometimes...who I am kidding I am just like him....it is just I have this feeling of trying to get better....the hurt look I saw in chan's eyes made wanna try and change....i can't promise anything though.
My lips turned into a smile seeing the two humans cuddling on my bed.
Han looked up at me while minho was seeking on his chest.
"on my bed?" I said with a raised brow.
"sorry" he said biting his lips.
"it is okay "I replied with a chuckle
"can we go back to our room?" he said making me sigh...
"stay"I said making his eyes go wide,i start walking toward the bed."stay here with me...i won't hurt you I just need someone with me...."I added, I don't know why I feel the need to stay next to them....as much as I hated to admit they bring me comfort.

"are you okay?" he asked with a concerned voice.
"I am... just...you know felix"I said chuckling
"how did you live with him for all these years ?" he asked
"500 years" I said" he is not bad...."he chuckled cutting me off.
"okay maybe he is a little complicated but he is my mate I love him and I will always forgive him no matter why he will do...plus I am just like him....i am not a good person"I answered
"why are you trying to be nice to us then?" he asks with a raised brow.
"because...i don't know...just like I will always forgive and care about felix....and my mates....i have those feelings toward you too....to be honest they are stronger for minho and chan since I slept with one and drank from the other" I said making him hum

"what do you want from me....from us exactly ?" he questioned.
"just give me a chance...to prove that I care about you...not going to lie....i find it hard to admit my feelings....i have anger issues and mode swings just like felix.... sometimes worse...but I promise you that I will do everything in my power to protect you from outsiders and myself....give me a chance to help me figure why I am having this strong attraction toward you"I said gulping, I am not a person that expresses his feelings out loud yet I found myself free to say them....for the first time aside from when I am with my mates.
He stayed silent for sometime beofre he said " come here"I said giving me his free hand.

I smiled sitting next to him, minho was sleeping on his chest.
"he is so beautiful"I murmured caressing minho's hair.
"he is my boyfriend" han said with a fake glare making me chuckle.
I pulled the boy into my chest hugging him closer, he tensed at first but he calmed down when I start caressing his hair.
"the blue hair really suits you"I said
"you won't ask me to call your master right" he murmured.
"felix did?" I said chuckling.
"yeah, that little kinky brat"he said beofre he froze, I can feel him stop breathing" I am...i am sorry" he panicked
"it is okay....just don't let him hear you...or you are really dead" I said chuckling
"you said you will protect me"he answered.

"you got me there" I said making him laugh.
"if it makes you feel any better, all of us call him that" I said.
"what?"he questioned.
"master"I said making him look up with wide eyes " just in bed" I added.
"so it is really a kink"he asked.
"yeah.....now sleep"I said making him lay down.

Next morning
I threw one last glance at minho and han before I went to the throne room
Seungmin and jeongin were already on their seats waiting for the rest of us to come, apparently felix is late nothing new.
I walked toward the center in front of my chair before I faced the council, I scanned the room that's when my eyes feel on hoongjoon and his friends....seonghwa was throwing daggers at me with his glares.
I swiftly moved my robe back taking a seat on my chair.
"all of you are aware of why you have been called here I presume"I said glancing at the old members who had either their children or a young family-related member to take over.

The vampire representative took a step forward before he bowed"as a member of the council and a representative of the vampire species, I present my oldest daughter hwang yeji as my next heir"he said before a young-looking girl step forward.
'damn hyung, she looks like you' jeongin said with a chuckle through the mind link.
'shut up' I replied
"I hwang yeji swear to be a faithful member of the council and to the throne and to fairly represent all the vampires in the kingdom" she said bowing.i nodded at the girl who bowed for the second time before she took her place back.